• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Her life will be ruined forever if I go on with CTB, but i guess if my only reason to live is so others don't suffer, i'm are clear to go.

I wished people tried to comprehend suicide better, if they did, they wouldn't be so alarmed by the act of someone killing themselves, but by the fact that some people are so imcompatible with living that death seems like the only solution.

She's the only person i feel bad for, for the rest I know they will eventually move on and my death would become just another anecdote to talk about with their friends.

I hate causing others to suffer, this really breaks my heart, i honestly don't know how to deal with it, or if this should be a reason to move on with life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans, Xian_ca, buyersremorse and 5 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Every day you give your mother where she hasn't had to bury you is a gift. Tell her you love her today.

If you give that gift for enough days, you may even reach the end of her life, and do what we should and take the pain of her loss instead of the other way around. And if you do that...what more could be asked of somebody on a suicide forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: buyersremorse
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
Tell her you love her today and everyday, tell her thank you too.

Reactions: buyersremorse
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
That's one of the things that holds me back. Not the only thing, but at one point it very well may have been the only thing.

S

ScC

Jun 30, 2024
This is a very relatable post. Our mothers love us more than anyone else in this world. They went through pain to bring us into this world and we are their greatest accomplishment.

Reactions: BARIZON
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
My son CTB he was in terrible emotional pain. I miss him every minute of every day but I am happy he is finally at peace. Yes it's life changing and terrible to have lost him. But I understand that he stayed as long as he could.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: buyersremorse, BARIZON, shiki and 1 other person
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
My son CTB he was in terrible emotional pain. I miss him every minute of every day but I am happy he is finally at peace. Yes it's life changing and terrible to have lost him. But I understand that he stayed as long as he could.
I feel so sorry for you, I really wish that my mother finds peace and acceptance if I actually go through with it. But knowing her, i don't think it's going to be the case.

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Well there is only so much peace a mother can achieve after losing a child. That is my take on it. My life is a living nightmare… but I am okay that my son's nightmare ended. If I could I would have traded places with him but that not how life works.

Reactions: dolemitedrums
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Well there is only so much peace a mother can achieve after losing a child. That is my take on it. My life is a living nightmare… but I am okay that my son's nightmare ended. If I could I would have traded places with him but that not how life works.

I am sorry for your loss and I am glad that you have the wisdom to appreciate that he gave you all the days he had in him.

Xian_ca

Xian_ca

Jul 1, 2024
Her life will be ruined forever if I go on with CTB, but i guess if my only reason to live is so others don't suffer, i'm are clear to go.

I wished people tried to comprehend suicide better, if they did, they wouldn't be so alarmed by the act of someone killing themselves, but by the fact that some people are so imcompatible with living that death seems like the only solution.

She's the only person i feel bad for, for the rest I know they will eventually move on and my death would become just another anecdote to talk about with their friends.

I hate causing others to suffer, this really breaks my heart, i honestly don't know how to deal with it, or if this should be a reason to move on with life.
I understand very well how you feel.

Listen, you may not believe it but there are far more people who care about you that you think.

As for your mother, every day you stay there is a gift for her. Think about it, you want your mom to be happy, please try to stay alive for as long as possible.

It is hard right now, but trust me it'll get better :)

Wishing you the best <3