• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BurntBridge

Jun 28, 2024
11-12. Always had a feeling that I wouldn't live that long since then and it has fucked up my motivation to do stuff that could make my life better and that makes me wanna die even more.

daley

daley

May 11, 2024

This was after my an incident where my father hit me, but it was unusual. Normally, when he hit me he was angry and shouting, and I was terrified. This time it was different, it was in the evening before we all went to bed. He called me to his room, and just calmly hit me. I don't remember about what. Probably something mother told him about me.

This unusual calm, meant that I was also calm after he hit me, so I had time to think calmly, and I thought that I don't want anything to do with that man, and I don't want to live anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: bandoscii and LoiteringClouds
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
It happened to me when I was 16 but it only lasted a day, then at 17 I started having serious thoughts about it.

B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
American elementary school age. Before 10 I guess.

Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Jun 17, 2024
I was 19 (I'm 26 now). Looking back, i feel really bad for my past self. Sure I wasn't a child or something, but 19 is too young to be going through serious depression like that. I wish i could tell younger me to stay strong and not give in to those thoughts. My younger self deserved that kindness.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
I don't mean a random thought of wanting to die or wanting to suicide without fully comprehending it, but when you first genuinely wanted to attempt suicide while fully understanding how unnerving death could be. Personally, my first thought of death was around 10 due to divorced parent and was stuck with an abusive mother, bullying, having to constantly move after the divorce without being able to make friends due to how poor we were(had to move council houses whenever they told us to), etc; but I only fully understood, or atleast understood to a good extent, of what it really meant to kill myself around the time I was 13.
7, i tried to kill myself by jumping off the top bed of my bunk bed over and over again, lmao

spiralling

spiralling

Experienced
Oct 1, 2021
Also around 10. But I thought I should have never been born before that.

N

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
Truly suicidal? 13 or 14.

Probably was depressed for a few years before that though

Last edited:
Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
Somewhere around 9 or 10 years old. Teachers and students bullied me. Abusive dad as well. I did these little doodles on sticky notes of people jumping off buildings and stuff. I remember an incident where I nearly stabbed myself with a knife too.

I never really had much clarity about my situation back then though. It used to be because I hated myself a lot, but now I just find the world as a whole to not be worth staying in.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It was around when I was 10. I realised that my life simply isn't worth living. At this age, other kids would be praising adulthood and wishing that they were adults but I didn't do that as I know how miserable adults are. I just hoped to die before I turned 18 but unfortunately that didn't happen

Reactions: sserafim
buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
i was always pretty unhappy and alienated in childhood lol.
at 14 i attempted, but probably didn't actually want to die until college, around 16.
i think i only became truly suicidal at 17.