T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I can't improve my life. No matter how hard I try. I'll end up ctbing. My life is meaningless and I can't keep living just to see how miserable I'm. I was crying a lot recently I can't believe how fucked up my life is. I'm glad the site is back though. Just a vent

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, AnxietyAttack44, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Yeah man, good to vent here. Not a lot of places where one can air out stuff and not be judged for it. You've got loads of people behind you and giving you a listening ear here :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and TimeToBiteTheDust
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I've been feeling like this a lot lately too. It's amazing how much effort you can expend trying to make things better only for it to stay the same or even worsen. It's like having a self and a life that's incompatible with living. I'm glad this can be an empathetic space for venting.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I've been feeling like this a lot lately too. It's amazing how much effort you can expend trying to make things better only for it to stay the same or even worsen. It's like having a self and a life that's incompatible with living. I'm glad this can be an empathetic space for venting.
It's like I made a lot of effort to improve and the only thing I achieved is the same and I'm feeling worse than before. And more prone to suicide. It's like every effort is meaningless so there is no need to try anymore.

Reactions: glittergore and Good4Nothing
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
It's like I made a lot of effort to improve and the only thing I achieved is the same and I'm feeling worse than before. And more prone to suicide. It's like every effort is meaningless so there is no need to try anymore.
Yeah, that's when you start feeling powerless and trapped, which increases the suicidal thoughts and intentions. It's such a draining headspace to be in. I don't know if you feel like this, but the worst part is I think, in another life, in another self, I could've lived meaningfully. I've tried so hard to do it and it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for me.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I will be miserable forever just want to end this. Once and for all

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There are a lot of people here who's life will never improve or get better. I just wish there was a magic pill with no side effects that would make everything alright or end it peacefully.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and TimeToBiteTheDust
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Neverending nightmare as long as i live. Hope it ends soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym