Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I really wish I had a room of my own. I live with a lot of people in an old, moldy apartment. Unfortunately, I share my room with two roommates, and this has prevented me from doing it until now. The only solution I have is to do it in a garbage dump but unfortunately, whenever I go there I find the survival instinct present and strong because it is a scary, unfamiliar and exposed place. I thought about booking a hotel, but I only have money for the funeral.
I don't know what to do, I'm so tired and I want to do it so bad.
I really wish I had my own room.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, death137, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I really wish I had a room of my own. I live with a lot of people in an old, moldy apartment. Unfortunately, I share my room with two roommates, and this has prevented me from doing it until now. The only solution I have is to do it in a garbage dump but unfortunately, whenever I go there I find the survival instinct present and strong because it is a scary, unfamiliar and exposed place. I thought about booking a hotel, but I only have money for the funeral.
I don't know what to do, I'm so tired and I want to do it so bad.
I really wish I had my own room.
Do you live in Asia?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Why care about the funeral costs?

Reactions: Venessolotic and Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The only solution I have is to do it in a garbage dump
You don't deserve this and no other human should have to do it in a garbage dump either. This is so inhumane. But why care about the funeral costs? It's not your problem anymore, you're relieved. I'd really consider the hotel room.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
You don't deserve this and no other human should have to do it in a garbage dump either. This is so inhumane. But why care about the funeral costs? It's not your problem anymore, you're relieved. I'd really consider the hotel room.
I just don't want to be a burden to anyone and on top of that I'm suffering from severe depression these days I literally can't get out of bed. I don't have the energy for anything, I just want to end the matter in peace once and for all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and Praestat_Mori