executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I was tested. By God. And I failed. I don't know absolutely but there's almost no way I didn't. I am a horrible person. I put the people I love at risk. I put a sweet little boy at risk. I may have done irreparable harm. I don't know. I don't know anything. I've never been religious but I feel like getting down on my knees and begging God. I've asked for so many chances; and I got them, I actually got them. But I keep making terrible decisions. I thought I could do this. I thought maybe I could bend the truth, come out on top. And I did; I did come out on top. But I piled so many people below me in the process. I played with fire, and I got fucking scorched. I guess this is really the end. The end all of end alls. I'm finally being pushed to the very edge. I was always here, but I was never going to jump, never. I'm a coward. I needed coaxing. And that is exactly what I got. I can almost feel that sweet angel of death calling me towards her. I want so badly to rest beneath her soft black wings and forget about all of this. I'm going to buy that plane ticket and run away like I've always wanted. Then after a week or so, I'll turn up dead in a ditch somewhere. I'll finally get my sweet release. One last trip to see the world, the natural world, or rather what's left of it. I've always hated how modernized everything is. Always hated how much my existence spoils the Earth. I'm going back to tradition, I'm upholding my core values, I'll be surrounded by endless miles of untouched land when I do it. This is her last gift to me. Sweet angel of death, I'm only sorry for making you wait so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, divinemistress36, demitriusmigsysvotf and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Since nothing is unknown to God, why are we tested by Him through hardships? If He already knows how we will react and what we will do, then why is there a need for the trials if He knows beforehand if we will fail or not?

• Love
Reactions: avalonisburning, divinemistress36, annointed_towers and 3 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Since nothing is unknown to God, why are we tested by Him through hardships? If He already knows how we will react and what we will do, then why is there a need for the trials if He knows beforehand if we will fail or not?
It's similar to the Epicurean paradox

Reactions: EvisceratedJester, locked*n*loaded and Darkover
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Maybe he's a sadist.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36