• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sleepforever

Jul 31, 2018
I live in the US and like the idea of purchasing a shotgun and shooting myself in the head because it is the most lethal method. I am aware of the potential downfalls, but since I know what I'll be doing and know exactly where to shoot in my mouth in order to hit the brain stem, I cannot see myself surviving it. But there is only one thing I am worried about... I have been involuntarily admitted to the mental hospital following a suicide attempt. I've heard mixed things about whether or not that counts as being committed to the mental hospital which is when someone is involuntarily admitted by a lawful authority. I know that if I lie on the background check, that is a felony, and the police might be called on me, followed by an arrest, losing my job, etc. I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and try to buy a shotgun or not. I've thought about the black powder guns, but I would rather hang myself than use one of those.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah I've thought about firearms too but I can't even get into a gun shop without getting all nervous and shaky so I can't see myself being able to kill myself effectively with one, if it would go wrong as you and I have seen the consequences could be much worse with having to live in such a damaged body.

Reactions: sleepforever
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but what about a gun show, or buying from a privat seller in general? I'm not from the US but I heard that there was no background check required if you purchase a gun this way.

S

sleepforever

Jul 31, 2018
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but what about a gun show, or buying from a privat seller in general? I'm not from the US but I heard that there was no background check required if you purchase a gun this way.

My state requires a background check even at gun shows.