willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
for those who know anything about me, you will know that i have been there done that with every treatment option. for those who don't, believe me when i say i have. i am going through a low right now and the urge to ctb on "impulse" is so strong right now. but nowadays i hesitate to say it would be on impulse because that implies i haven't thought through other options and the repercussions. and boy have i done my research. i desperately just want to go hang myself tomorrow

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
All I can offer to you is that more often than not, reacting on impulse or desperation, may lead to "bad" outcomes, in this case non-successful CTB, no matter how much research and planning one may have done. Please, just keep it in mind and make the best decision you can for yourself. I think it is so much better if one can come at this very serious life decision from a position of strength, and not weakness.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's hard to carry on existing when all that you want is to leave. Living really can be so painful. I wish you relief.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I do hope you're going to feel better. Most impulse suicides fail due to a lack of knowledge. If one is to undertake a great task, one should study the correct materials. Peace and love to you. I