• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would love to go.
Hubby ,please please help me and set me free.!

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am just venting.
My hubby died and I hear him scream and shout at me as I have previously attempted.I just want him to shut up and help me in what I want.
I agree,we are a great community.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
That reply asks more questions if you dont mind. Im sorry he passed, but what do you mean he screams and shouts at you?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I only hear or feel him at those times and I can mentally and physically hear him telling me not to do it as he does not want me to die I have a strong desire to die so I guess the use of drugs or alcohol will drown him out of my mind.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I only hear or feel him at those times and I can mentally and physically hear him telling me not to do it as he does not want me to die I have a strong desire to die so I guess the use of drugs or alcohol will drown him out of my mind.

I'm sorry to hear that, my advice is you take some time, think, try to get help it seems like it's a recent thing. This is an important decission and you should be completly sure, most of us have spent lot of time researching and waiting for the moment, you can try to take some time, meanwhile you can have a look at the forums, if you finally decide to do it we will be glad to help you, but please, be completly sure.

Reactions: Lara Francis
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Ive had paranormal experiences before. Not for like 10 years now. How does that make you feel? that hes there physically and mentally?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am anGary because I can't feel him at other times which is rubbish,he should have at least owed me that after 27 year's together.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Such is life.
Life's a bitch then you die !

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I know how you feel. I die next week. Well hopefully. My method better work. If you wanna talk privately, PM me. If not take care.

Reactions: Jane8334
misanthrope1

misanthrope1

Aug 2, 2018
It's so hard to die, at least for me. Ive had some failed attempts. I just dont have the courage to go through with it 100%. I wish it were as easy as pushing a button. Who knows what kind of mental anguish follows the moment of death and how long it lasts.