• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Sorry, but It really annoys the crap out of me when people tell others that it does not exit. Yes there are perhaps logical reasons to say this, but we have no more proof that it does not exist anymore than there is proof that it does. For me I am a Christian so I believe hell does exist. Even if I am wrong, to me it exists because I believe so and I approach life and death on that assumption. However as a Christian I also believe in Christ and the power of the blood over death and life, so I am convinced that "neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord". So I am not afraid of hell and If I am then I need to humble myself and renounce it because Christ is far greater than all evil . If not then the word of God is wrong, in which case heaven and hell would not exist and its all a figment of my imagination as some say. But no point trying to mentally convince myself that because I won't believe it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Frowny and Hunterer
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
As.a Christian I believe in hell. And you are absolutely right that it is possible to be way worse. Jesus speaks of hell many times. I also struggle with this. All I can share is if you are a believer, get as close to Jesus as you can, read the Bible and pray. The gospel is very clear that if we put our trust in Him, repent of our sins. Understanding that Jesus came to earth as God incarnate,took our place and died for our sins and reconciled us to God who is holy and just. We are imperfect, we live in an imperfect world and we will suffer. I believe God is with us every step of the way even though at times our suffering is not resolved because we do live in an imperfect world. He forgives us and He understands our suffering. It never says in the Bible that God will not give us more than we can handle. And if or when the day comes I know He will be with me. Right now I am leaning on Him 100% to get through the day and that is enough for today.

• Love
Reactions: Frowny, Crinia99 and divinemistress36
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Religion sounds so nice. If your life is constant pain and you want the pain to stop - if you do it you go to hell. lol.
I can't understand that either. I didn't ask to be born, I didn't ask to live in this bad world, Hell is literally on Earth, it's a world full of pain and injustice. I hope I can get rid of all this soon after I'm dead😌

But still, my mind goes into conflict all the time whenever I think about it. If there really is a God, it doesn't make any sense that he would want to punish someone who is suffering even more, just because they tried to end the pain🤷‍♂️

Reactions: divinemistress36, Pomegranate and Throwawayacc3
Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
As.a Christian I believe in hell. And you are absolutely right that it is possible to be way worse. Jesus speaks of hell many times. I also struggle with this. All I can share is if you are a believer, get as close to Jesus as you can, read the Bible and pray. The gospel is very clear that if we put our trust in Him, repent of our sins. Understanding that Jesus came to earth as God incarnate,took our place and died for our sins and reconciled us to God who is holy and just. We are imperfect, we live in an imperfect world and we will suffer. I believe God is with us every step of the way even though at times our suffering is not resolved because we do live in an imperfect world. He forgives us and He understands our suffering. It never says in the Bible that God will not give us more than we can handle. And if or when the day comes I know He will be with me. Right now I am leaning on Him 100% to get through the day and that is enough for today.
I understand that you genuinely believe in Jesus and the Christian versions of heaven and hell. But when I read your post, I didn't fear Jesus more than Poseidon or Apollo. I fear another god, namely the god of Islam, but I understand it too when non-Muslims can go about their entire lives without an iota of fear of Allah. I'm comfortable dying without believing in Jesus, and I know that is because I wasn't taught to believe in him as a child. But I'm not comfortable leaving this world without faith in Allah, even though it's by mere accident of birth that I was taught to believe in him. Childhood indoctrination is the most effective pedagogy.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
It might depend on what conditions i'm under when i leave but i am not as worried as I feared i might be in the past.

If you are suffering and you know you lost the game of life, eventually you have to leave. Nothing immoral about that.

Besides, this world is already a hellish realm. There's a livestreamed genocide taking place and people even bring out lawn chairs and popcorn to watch it. This place is shit so if there is a test, it might be how soon you make the right decision to hasten your exit.

No one knows but as rational empathetic humans it seems hard to justify.

Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
If you're afraid of hell, it's because you're not ready.
Wish that were true!
Thank you for your response

Last edited: