HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023
I have a 357 with hollow tip ready to go.
I just can't commit.

I don't know if I am going to CTB rn. I really want to. I want to just forget anything ever happened. And I know that CTB is going to give me that. It is going to give me nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I crave it. Just to not exist.

But this life is addictive. I can't let go of my cat. She would be devastated. I would die for her.

I don't want to spread any pain by dying. I don't want to be selfish. But I fucking hate this life. Why was I ever born?

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, LoiteringClouds, Shivali and 4 others
SewerslideHoliday

SewerslideHoliday

May 2, 2023
If you have second thoughts you probably aren't ready to go yet.
Only you can truly know if you are or not but that's how I feel about it.

Reactions: Tuurngait and HarmonicScreams
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I feel you there. It's such a struggle to be here when everyday tasks feel like a huge chore, and all I want to do is drink my damn SN and go. I wish it wasn't so hard.

• Love
Reactions: HarmonicScreams
HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023
Existence is a mistake. That is all I know :/

• Hugs
Reactions: NeetAccount1
HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023
Nobody cares. Nothing matters. I am a piece of shit. Nobody loves me, they all pretend for their own self benefit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023
I have a gun and a railroad track. If I cant shoot myself, or my head will get run over by a giant metal train.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very much understand hating existing here, the thought of permanently not existing with everything finally forgotten about certainly is so incredibly appealing to me. But after all only you know when the time is right for you to leave, at least having the option of the gun method means that you aren't trapped here. I wish you the best, I agree that existence certainly is a mistake, the existence of life truly is horrifying to me.