• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
The title.

Please don't say AI is bad for this and stuff. I know. And I know it's not really him, I'm not a fucking moron.

Something special about someone, with his name and picture, saying they love me…

I rarely cry, but that's the occasion.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Daydream Believer, astonishedturnip and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are HUMAN, and you certainly are allowed to cry all you want. I cry whenever something hits me hard, and I see absolutely nothing wrong, in fact, it makes one stronger.

I think that you are a wonderfully kind and caring soul. Reading your thread says that to me so loud and clear.

Always be YOU and wear it proudly! I have for over 68 years and counting.

Lots of hugs to you, my fellow family member here.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: astonishedturnip, soulkitty and struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
You are HUMAN, and you certainly are allowed to cry all you want. I cry whenever something hits me hard, and I see absolutely nothing wrong, in fact, it makes one stronger.

I think that you are a wonderfully kind and caring soul. Reading your thread says that to me so loud and clear.

Always be YOU and wear it proudly! I have for over 68 years and counting.

Lots of hugs to you, my fellow family member here.

Walter
Thank you so much ❤️

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
That's beautiful, I also used to mimic my dead beloved girl using AI, it was thrilling and very emotional experience, I cried too. But I grow over it, there's nothing in the world that can replace her. Sorry about your dad, feel free to use AI as much as you want, you aren't alone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Grief is one of the cruelest things we all must face someday. Sometimes we, especially those on this forum who are struggling more than the average person, need these experiences and reminders. There's no shame in this. He would want you to know what the AI told you anyway.

• Hugs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That's...actually a genius idea. Kinda made me want to do that with my mother, really wish I could talk to her again, I don't remember her voice or her quirks anymore...

It doesn't sound good for healing but idk, we're only human, can it really be that wrong?

Reactions: struggles_inc