T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
There needs to be some form of resource so that we can find out how to access the site if something like this happens again. I got lucky finding the new site today, but I knew that it wasn't down because fixthe26s head honcho on facebook wasn't celebrating, her and her filthy cronies. It feels so nice knowing that this place is still here.
Isn't the telegram group good for letting people know the site is down and stuff? That's why I joined it.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Isn't the telegram group good for letting people know the site is down and stuff? That's why I joined it.
I thought of that, the thing is it asks for a phone number, all the throw away ones I tried wouldn't work, defeats the point of anonymity.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I thought of that, the thing is it asks for a phone number, all the throw away ones I tried wouldn't work, defeats the point of anonymity.
You can try the app TextNow if it is available in your country which gives a free phone number.

D

Deleted member 22693

terry williams
Oct 9, 2020
I can second a lot of these views this site is a life saver for many and even relief for others who opt out, the people that would close this site have no idea of the inherent benefits of sites like this and how we help each other along, we can post our thoughts suicidal or no and never fear judgement and know we arent alone in our desperation in this big bad world, and sometimes that can make the difference between life and death, these people if you can refer to them as such have no concept of what we go through on a daily basis nor do they probably care these are the same parrots who tell us to seek help and when we do that and it fails us these same parrots indicate it is us at fault and never the system, and the list is endless of myths and false assertions, I havent been a member of sanctioned suicide for long but I am glad many of us here have discovered each other and that this online community has something sorely lacking in our society namely that we can relate to each other's struggles and dont look at life with a rose tinted spectacles outlook, we see it for what it is, harsh, unrelenting, judgmental and ludicrously unfair, the fact mps and governments would silence us speaks volumes, well if I may be so bold I say f%#* them and long may sanctioned suicide flourish we have personal freedoms each and every one of us (though they would try to deprive us of these privileges), and opting out IS a choice as much as carrying on is, we have personal choice so these do goody muppets can do one as far as I am concerned

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
If you go to the privacy settings you can make it so nobody can see your number x

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks guys, @demuic and @TessB really appreciate the help, setting it up now so I'm prepared and good to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB and demuic
L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
You can also check the SS twitter account

Reactions: Panna and demuic
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I too thought it was gone. I think 1000s must think it gone. I found it again through link on Twitter.

AikiDragon

AikiDragon

Everything is a tragedy except what leads to it.
Feb 3, 2021
I just joined yesterday, and as you say the old site didn't work. I googled it and found this website in a Twitter message that popped up in my Google searches. I have also had similar feelings that you are describing we all have our ups and downs and I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it'll get better or be ok. But, I will listen and be honest and the truth is life comes with all kinds of emotions and bs and last time I was on medication it made things worse for me and I actually ended up being better without it. I'm not a doctor I can only speak from my experiences.

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
I just joined yesterday, and as you say the old site didn't work. I googled it and found this website in a Twitter message that popped up in my Google searches. I have also had similar feelings that you are describing we all have our ups and downs and I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it'll get better or be ok. But, I will listen and be honest and the truth is life comes with all kinds of emotions and bs and last time I was on medication it made things worse for me and I actually ended up being better without it. I'm not a doctor I can only speak from my experiences.
In my case, with PMDD, I only take my medication when I have symptoms, not continuously. So it's pretty easy to assess whether or not it works. If I take it late, or if I don't take it, things get much, much worse for me.

Reactions: AikiDragon
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Did anyone else think all the site data was gone after it became members only and they weren't logged in due to the link change?

Mods did a great job restoring everything