• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
So there's this one girl that I talk to online. We met completely unexpectedly, chatted here and there but nothing extensive.

But two days ago, we started to talk A LOT. She spends her entire day talking to me, and so do I.

She's the nicest and funniest girl I've ever met. We just click so well. I miss her when I'm away, and I'm happier when I'm with her.

We've been talking about very personal things with each other, and she told me that I make her feel very comfortable, like she can finally be herself with me.

It's crazy how fast this all happened. I know it will never work out due to a multitude of reasons, but I'm glad we got to share those moments (and hopefully even more to come).

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: DeepCD, SpiritualDeath, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Im so happy you're having fun with someone! I can imagine how exciting it must be. I hope that you have more good moments to come, too. Some people would say that life is about these little things :)

Reactions: リンさん and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
That's really cool and I'm happy for you - actually, both of you. Best news all week 🐅😃🐅

Reactions: リンさん, DeepCD and movinout17