• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
This forum is really shaping how I think about this. I have been chasing N for a long time, ever since I bought the PPH book. However recently I read a post about someone not being able to drink the vetenary N due to extreme chemical taste (mind you in the Swiss clinics, they don't drink the vet formula so it is a different taste experience). I am on the autism spectrum and I have sensory issues. I would probably not be able to drink a big glass of extreme chemical taste. On the other hand, I regularly crunch and chew on pure Himalayan salt crystals as I like it, plus salt helps with my low blood pressure. I go to bed almost every night putting salt crystals into my mouth. So salty taste is OK for me, more so than for others maybe. Hence I am shifting my thinking to SN. I have been binge-reading this forum šŸ˜‚

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Be that as it may, I hope you're aware that N and SN are not the same with regard to symptoms and cause of death. I'd still choose N all day over SN if things weren't the way they were right now but circumstances always have the final say.

Last edited:
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Nembutal doesn't exist anymore remember.

Also, it's used iv for euthanasia, not drank out of a bottle.
In one of the Swiss clinics it is IV, in another, you have to drink it. But what you are drinking there is not the same as the N that you buy at the vet in Peru (N in Peru is still available, people bought it just a few days ago). And I mean taste wise, as the vet solution was not made for consumption and it is incredibly chemical tasting while at the Swiss clinic, I think they make the drink from tablets or powder, not sure which
Be that as it may, I hope you're aware that N and SN are not the same with regard to symptoms and cause of death. I'd still choose N all day over SN if things weren't the way they were right now but circumstances always have the final say.
If I could get the same N that they drink at one of the Swiss clinic, I would also go with N. I think that drink is made of powder or tablets and doesn't have near the brutal chemical taste as the vet N liquid in Peru

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
In one of the Swiss clinics it is IV, in another, you have to drink it. But what you are drinking there is not the same as the N that you buy at the vet in Peru (N in Peru is still available, people bought it just a few days ago). And I mean taste wise, as the vet solution was not made for consumption and it is incredibly chemical tasting while at the Swiss clinic, I think they make the drink from tablets or powder, not sure which

If I could get the same N that they drink at one of the Swiss clinic, I would also go with N. I think that drink is made of powder or tablets and doesn't have near the brutal chemical taste as the vet N liquid in Peru
According to some reports from this forum, the veterinary N (halatal) tastes like alcohool (e.g.: vodka) but withouth the strong burning sensation after you swallow it.There is no reported failed atempt using N veterinary Liquid.

on the other hand, the N powder tastes very bitter and its almost imposible to find nowadays.

There are some posts in this forum with some strategies to cope with the taste (e.g.: using lidocaine in your mouth, eating chocolate to chase the taste, etc).
I think that if you have acess to N, that would be much better option than SN, despite the taste.

Good luck and hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
According to some reports from this forum, the veterinary N (halatal) tastes like alcohool (e.g.: vodka) but withouth the strong burning sensation after you swallow it.There is no reported failed atempt using N veterinary Liquid.

on the other hand, the N powder tastes very bitter and its almost imposible to find nowadays.

There are some posts in this forum with some strategies to cope with the taste (e.g.: using lidocaine in your mouth, eating chocolate to chase the taste, etc).
I think that if you have acess to N, that would be much better option than SN, despite the taste.

The guy who couldn't drink it and hence had a failed attempt posted his experience in this forum. He said that it smelled like alcohol so he was pretty relaxed he can actually do this, but the smell did not match the taste and he could not cope with a taste. I might not remember the full story but it is somewhere on this forum. One of the swiss clinics uses either powder or tablet format, but it is a much smaller volume quantity wise. I saw some documentaries and it was a very tiny glass, a quantity that you can drink in one gulp

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
SN is my method of choice too but also N is almost impossible for me to find. It's always beneficial to do through reading on all material you can find to make a very well informed decision. Don't hate the binge reading :)
@rozeske but be honest and tell the people that you were all for team partial hang until it flopped and you saw the SN light like so many others on here who migrated from other methods.

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
The guy who couldn't drink it and hence had a failed attempt posted his experience in this forum. He said that it smelled like alcohol so he was pretty relaxed he can actually do this, but the smell did not match the taste and he could not cope with a taste. I might not remember the full story but it is somewhere on this forum. One of the swiss clinics uses either powder or tablet format, but it is a much smaller volume quantity wise. I saw some documentaries and it was a very tiny glass, a quantity that you can drink in one gulp
Unfortunately there is no such a thing like a "magic button" that you just press and everything is gone so All methods have its pros and cons.

IMO the N taste could be coped if one is prepared and use some strategy but i agree with you that it sounds scary drinking a chemichal substance that is supposed to be taken IV. Nonetheless the PPH recommends the N liquid veterinary for more than a decade, and its clearly more reliable and peaceful than any other method, including SN (which has a bad taste as welll). So its a matter of choosing which one suits you best. Good luck on your CTB journey.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024

This is the post, I found it. I kinda recognized myself in it, like this could happen to me. If it is as bad tasting as this guy said, I can imagine my body just refusing to drink it. Here is the post:

Thread 'My Bizarre Story Failing with N'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-bizarre-story-failing-with-n.74532/
Also, on the same post I shared, someone else commented with another failed attempt due to taste. They mentioned that the taste was much worse than anticipated.
What would be great is to have N in pure powder format because than it could be boofed with a small amount of water. I have boofed 5MEO -DMT before and it came on so quickly that I only had time to jump on the bed before I totally blacked out. When I came back to consciousness, I was still not in my body, I was in the presence of a thousands sun in a nuclear reactor level of energy. It was remarkable. I think boofing could be a solution if we could just figure out what to boof, what quantitiesā€¦ can SN be boofed? I know N powder can be boofed if it could be purchased. Having experience with boofing, and how easy it is, I feel there could be something to it if we find the right combination of drugs. For example many people who smoke 5, often vomit, and there is a chance of death due to vomitting while unconcious. Boofing 5, I had zero nausea. It was easy and effortless.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
This is the post, I found it. I kinda recognized myself in it, like this could happen to me. If it is as bad tasting as this guy said, I can imagine my body just refusing to drink it. Here is the post:

Thread 'My Bizarre Story Failing with N'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-bizarre-story-failing-with-n.74532/
This guys made a lot of mistake.
As per PPH, you dont drink N with little sips, savouring it like a fine wine. Instead, one must drink the liquid as fast as he can (imagine a tequila shot, instead of savouring a fine wine), chugging it in 3-4 quick sips. In this report the user drank it in small fractioned insstalments and that took forever.

Then after this fast chugging process one can chase the taste with a chocolate or anything else. There is an interesting thread in this forum regarding "strategies to cope with bad N taste".

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
This guys made a lot of mistake.
As per PPH, you dont drink N with little sips, savouring it like a fine wine. Instead, one must drink the liquid as fast as he can (imagine a tequila shot, instead of savouring a fine wine), chugging it in 3-4 quick sips. In this report the user drank it in small fractioned insstalments and that took forever.

Then after this fast chugging process one can chase the taste with a chocolate or anything else. There is an interesting thread in this forum regarding "strategies to cope with bad N taste".
I agree, you definitely don't want to sip this. I guess it is a lot to do with mindset and preparation

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
I agree, you definitely don't want to sip this. I guess it is a lot to do with mindset and preparation
Yes. CTB requires lots of preparation. Unfortunately its not easy as pressing a magic buttom and instantly dying.
No preparation = high probability of failure
The bad news is that usually who wants to CTB is also depressed so its extremelly challenging to find the necessary energy to do all the correct preparation. Its exausting.

LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
Yeah, I was originally planning to OD on F or H before I became active on this forum and I'm glad I did my due diligence and research. SN is a far better method, in my opinion.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Yes. CTB requires lots of preparation. Unfortunately its not easy as pressing a magic buttom and instantly dying.
No preparation = high probability of failure
The bad news is that usually who wants to CTB is also depressed so its extremelly challenging to find the necessary energy to do all the correct preparation. Its exausting.
You're 100% right! Thankfully I am not depressed as I really don't think I would have the energy to do all this research, source things, travel and hunt down stuff overseas, contract a lawyer so that my parents don't accidentally end up with a foreign mortgage in a country they have never been, create a will, learn to use the DW, find online pharmacies that ship without prescription, find real estate company to sell house, buy testing equipment or labs that do purity test, deal with customs, consult with local law on importation substances and any legal or criminal code applicable, setup alternative shipping addressā€¦ I mean this need a full-time Project Manager. No way I could do this while depressed.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
You're 100% right! Thankfully I am not depressed as I really don't think I would have the energy to do all this research, source things, travel and hunt down stuff overseas, contract a lawyer so that my parents don't accidentally end up with a foreign mortgage in a country they have never been, create a will, learn to use the DW, find online pharmacies that ship without prescription, find real estate company to sell house, buy testing equipment or labs that do purity test, deal with customs, consult with local law on importation substances and any legal or criminal code applicable, setup alternative shipping addressā€¦ I mean this need a full-time Project Manager. No way I could do this while depressed.
I admire you for not being depressed in your situation. My situation is not as tough as yours but I am depressed 24/7.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I suffer from chronic dry eyes, dry mouth, and dry skin. Lost my job, lost almost all my money (400k), and lost almost all my friends.
I automatically want to give you some advice and suggestions to try, but I have also no friends mainly due to my autism and probably for the fact that I have the compulsion of giving advice, especially for medical conditions. So I will refrain from giving advice for a change. I will just say, I am very sorry. Especially the losing friends part. I am sure your situation would be much more bearable with the right friends

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I automatically want to give you some advice and suggestions to try, but I have also no friends mainly due to my autism and probably for the fact that I have the compulsion of giving advice, especially for medical conditions. So I will refrain from giving advice for a change. I will just say, I am very sorry. Especially the losing friends part. I am sure your situation would be much more bearable with the right friends
True, if I still had my old friends with me, I would be less depressed.
I've read that people with autism don't feel the need to have friends. I can't imagine a life without friends.