Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Can you make me a spoiler and tell me how the experience feels?
Aye. That'd be like trying to explain color to a blind man, or sound to a deaf man. You've kind of just gotta do it.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Can you make me a spoiler and tell me how the experience feels?
Psychosis and hallucinations, ive done it over 10 times with doses of 500mics at max and i liked most of it but im still gonna say psychosis and hallucinations lmao not fun and compatible with todays society.

T

Tiburcio

Psychosis and hallucinations, ive done it over 10 times with doses of 500mics at max and i liked most of it but im still gonna say psychosis and hallucinations lmao not fun and compatible with todays society.
Aye. That'd be like trying to explain color to a blind man, or sound to a deaf man. You've kind of just gotta do it.

Nah, I think I'm going to refuse it...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
lol. yea fuck peace, love and spiritual growth

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
lol. yea fuck peace, love and spiritual growth
le more serotonin and dopamine hehe, peace love and spiritual growth didn't seem to do me any good in the end, might made me a better person but what does it matter in this current state we are in.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
lmao. Compatible with today's society? Well hearing that is a first. That's the whole point. Society is not compatible with existence. That's why people drop acid to break away and drop out from it...

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
lmao. Compatible with today's society? Well hearing that is a first. That's the whole point. Society is not compatible with existence. That's why people drop acid to break away and drop out from it...
Making it harder for themselves :/ gloryfing a chemical from parasitic fungus.

Reactions: weedoge
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I simply spit on all them. I never saw a more closed, selfish and aggresive shit in my life. Toxic piles of shit, that's all humans are. Always causing problems and justifying eveything they do, always with their aggresivity and their stupid pride or their ideas of shit and trapoing others. And constantly bothering, discussing and being a fucking shit. Always. They are just toxic and useless. I never saw such pieces of shit in my life. And they think they are acting right. Humans acting good? My balls. That assholes never gave a fuck of anythink in their fucking life and they even try to make tou feel bad fir defending the shit they do and they even know is wrong.

You know? I won't write more about them. I just HATE them to insane limits and make me wanting to have a bloodbath with the mess I would do after hitting and crushing them until they die agonizing. Almost every human is a fucking shit. No more. That's all. They don't even deserve I shit on their chest.

I want to be peaceful but it's impossible and this assholes ruin everything. Everything they touch is reduced to ashes, our lifes incuided. Ruiners.

(Not all of them are evil but the vast majority of them are like this).
you can spit on me ..... for a bitcoin

Reactions: Slacker, RM5998 and lv-gras