• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
Euthanasia should have always been legal for everyone no matter what. If someone wants to die in a peaceful & painless way let them die. It should have been easy as walking into any Hospital signing some forms then taking a pill and dying.

I would have done this at ages 16, 18, 24, 30. I unfortunately survived a few attempts throughout these years.

The problem is the novelties worn off, I've thought about death & suicide what could go wrong so much I've psyched myself out. I also now have thanotphobia (fear of death). Which is ironic to say the least.

So basically there was a few times in my life which would have been the perfect time to die. I would have 110% taken whatever drugs they gave me and looked forward to dying.

Fuck all Religions and whatever else influences this Pro-Life Prison Planet we suffer in.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it to be such an unacceptable tragedy how euthanasia isn't avaliable, it truly would be such a relief to be able to have the option to die in such a guaranteed, painless way, it'd prevent so much meaningless suffering. Not everyone finds existence desirable after all, I could never do, truly so horrible how we exist in a world that is so anti-suicide with humans wanting to make it so others really have to struggle to cease existing.

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Euthanasia should be legal regardless of the fact that if your decision is to die because you suffer from some illness that makes your life miserable it should be legal, I also tried suicide many times and now I feel worse each time about what I am suffering but I am afraid of going back to it. Fail and be left with a problem forever, no one wants to die, we just want to stop suffering, that's the question.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I really think that the health system nowadays is a joke. A total disgrace. Modern medicine can't even help the quality of life, and mainly try to augment the quantity of it. More children, less deaths, keeping people in comma or vegetable states, ignorance in mental health, and the lack of trying to better each person's life instead of trying to keep them alive. Looks like everyone just tries to live more instead of better.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
This is the thing I'm most afraid of. I'm 23 so I still have some "time" to CTB but these past few months have truly felt like the right time (whatever that means). But I've had this overarching fear the entire time that if I don't do it now, I might never get a better chance. I can feel it slipping away already.

During this time I've made one real attempt with a less reliable method plus an "aborted attempt" with a very reliable method that would have given me a >90% chance of death, and I'm just getting exhausted by it. Constantly scheming, constantly researching, constantly picking dates and making plans. Suicide always on the mind, to the exclusion of everything else. I'm on the verge of giving up but I can't get over the fact that the cost to doing so (ie. continued life for an indeterminate amount of time) would be enormous.

Reactions: DepressedDude