• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
NSFW i think cause i mention the word sex.

Hello everyone. As you all know or some of ye know ,I'm 27 years old. And I'm also autistic.

So this more than friend guy i mentioned in other posts of mine.
I really like him and I want to be able to bond with him.

I feel like i have constraints from my parents. Mammy thinks it's "too soon" to stay overnight. She thinks that if i stayed overnight then we'll have sex. To be honest ,what's wrong with having sex ? She said that I'm unprepared. I know about protection and condoms and STIs and STDs and all that stuff.

Yesterday i went to his place for the day and it was great fun and then she calls saying to me to be home by 21:00. So I'm like OK. But then after couple minutes i call her back and say that I've changed my mind that I'm staying overnight and she's like no you're not you're coming home now and i don't appreciate the way you spoke to me and basically saying to me that I'm not a prisinor and that they give me freedom and that she deserves better.

It's just exhausting and makes me want to die. I love him. I would rather die than keep on with my parents like this.

It doesn't matter who I like ,it feels like I'll never get to show my love towards him or anyone in general for that matter without my parents ,specifically my mother saying how I'm not ready and how she hopes we're not doing anything "silly" as in sex n stuff.

This isn't fair !!! I'm 27 years old ,if i wanna stay overnight then i see no issues with that but noooo ,this just makes me want to not be here and die ;-;:aw::aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333, Praestat_Mori and LeperGnome
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I think that you should have a proper chat with your mom, so you can let her know how you feel, and that you are capable of doing your own things. I think that she will understand, she is probably protective of you, the world is crazy nowadays, you never know what could happen, so I can't really blame her, I hope you two make it up. :))

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, LeperGnome and Desp
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I think that you should have a proper chat with your mom, so you can let her know how you feel, and that you are capable of doing your own things. I think that she will understand, she is probably protective of you, the world is crazy nowadays, you never know what could happen, so I can't really blame her, I hope you two make it up. :))
I was on my way home yesterday night on the bus and spoke to her on the phone and i told her that she basically wants me to stay a virgin and not have sex and she said is not true but that she doesn't think that I'm ready ,and she doesn't think he's ready ,either. Like ,wtf ??? Yet i know about safe sex and condoms and i know that sometimes condoms can tear and i know about STIs and STDs ,is there anything else i should know about men if i ever sleep overnight ??? He's fucking caring he cares about me so much and i care about him too but maybe my opinions don't even matter to her :(
Also ,i dont understand how why she would think that if i stayed overnight at his place then it's pretty much just for sex ? Not all men are like that ..

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I NEED help this isn't fair at all I'm pissed right now cause my brothers' friend is coming tomorrow and is staying overnight so I shouted that my brother is gay (there is nothing wrong with being gay) cause him and his friend get to stay overnight in the SAME ROOM !!!!! And it's pissing me off and mammy is like "how long do we know his friend ?" and i said that it doesn't matter cause his friend with his family were our neighbours for YEARS !!!!!! IT DOESN'T COUNT !!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK THEY THINK THEY ARE !????? im sad :(

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
And I'm also autistic
i dont know your situation, but is it possible that your mother is just being overprotective and worried about you?
either just in general or maybe because she had something happened to her, or shes heard all these horrible stories?

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
i dont know your situation, but is it possible that your mother is just being overprotective and worried about you?
either just in general or maybe because she had something happened to her, or shes heard all these horrible stories?
I don't know but she told me that they don't even know him so i said so is that the issue ? And she said partly ,she said meet up in my city couple times then we will see .. I don't understand. Also she mentioned birth control pills and i said that that's not always necessary ,and she's like "oh so you trust him ?" and i said yes ,that aren't condoms 99% percent safe ? And she said condoms aren't 99% safe ,that birth control pills are 99% safe. I was gonna go on a food strike till i get my point across but now i feel utterly stupid.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
And she said condoms aren't 99% safe ,that birth control pills are 99% safe.
i think shes right about that. and even so, its not 100% safe. i dont know why people take 95% + to be "good enough" its really not.

why not set up a lunch for you to all hangout and get to know each other?