• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'm so so sorry you have to deal with this, my lovely Ms. CookieDough.

As commentators have said above, your boyfriend is being very manipulative and I strongly recommend you distance yourself.

I recommend this, if it's possible. And I strongly agree with the other commenters, if the police come I think it would be best for you to let them know that your boyfriend is manipulating you, and making you feel guilty for leaving.

I think you'll need to mention this if your boyfriend doesn't stop with his threats. He isn't respecting you and although you would feel guilty for making him be the villain, which I'm saddened that your huge heart is being used in such a way to cause more self pain, letting him have his way isn't going to help anyone.

It's super shitty you're stuck in this situation, I wish I could help you more. I'm here if you need to talk or vent more about this or anything else. We support you ❤

I wish you all the best, embraces you in the most peaceful, strong, loving hug possible❤❤

Its so hard to even think he's being manipulative and selfish.. I just don't wanna believe it...but you're right at the same time, he's not respecting me at all. I wish he could just talk it out with me. Instead of becoming aggressive and making the decision.
Thanks for the advice and the big hug, that was greaty needed : )

Reactions: Ivenocare, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am glad you see it now. Please work toward a better tomorrow...for you!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cookiedough8956
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I can't add much over what's being said, but maybe a restraining order would be the best.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Its so hard to even think he's being manipulative and selfish.. I just don't wanna believe it...but you're right at the same time, he's not respecting me at all. I wish he could just talk it out with me. Instead of becoming aggressive and making the decision.
Thanks for the advice and the big hug, that was greaty needed : )
I wish he could too, for both of your sakes smiles sadly

You are always welcome, my dear Ms. Cookiedough, I'm glad if it helped you even a little bit. Please know that I mean every word, I'm here if you want/need ❤️:)

• Love
Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals