Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
I love all of you, regardless of who you are, I have love for everyone in this world no matter their deeds.

I'm no christian, I believe in no god, I hold grudges and hate just the same as you, I feel the peace of life and the death that approaches.

I wish for all of you blue clear skies, comforting winds, and beautiful starry nights.

I hope that we can all meet each other wherever those winds take us, I hope that we are friends then.

I speak all of this here because it makes me feel at peace that I can do this good for whomever reads this, that it may lessen their pain

~I hope for all of you, peace

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, LoiteringClouds, kunikuzushi and 16 others
m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
I needed this, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, The anhedonic one, Dead Meat and 2 others
Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
Do not thank me, I'm selfish, I want the peace of knowing I can do something for the people here that have helped me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, FormerlyFe(IV), The anhedonic one and 2 others
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I don't want to be mean, but I have to get this off my chest. How can you love someone you don't know? There's no way you truly feel that way. These words just feel empty when I read them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui, pthnrdnojvsc, hamtaro and 2 others
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Fuck this really brightened up my day not gonna lie thank u so much for that, love back <3
Im wishing u a beautiful day or whatever time it is for u :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, The anhedonic one, Dead Meat and 2 others
Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
I don't want to be mean, but I have to get this off my chest. How can you love someone you don't know? There's no way you truly feel that way. These words just feel empty when I read them.
I cannot have love for those I do not truly know, you speak the truth, I have love for those of man, because I am one as well, because we all suffer together, find those shores together, or find together starry nights on this world.

I may be empty but I do not lie, I do not know you, but I wish you all the best just the same...Do you not wish the same for others here?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, ikadasui, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I cannot have love for those I do not truly know, you speak the truth, I have love for those of man, because I am one as well, because we all suffer together, find those shores together, or find together starry nights on this world.

I may be empty but I do not lie, I do not know you, but I wish you all the best just the same...Do you not wish the same for others here?
Your right on that note. I probably felt that way, because I cannot imagine a time and a place where someone would care for me. I've lost all confidence in myself and I shouldn't denounce words with good intend because of that. I'm sorry

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, ikadasui, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
Your right on that note. I probably felt that way, because I cannot imagine a time and a place where someone would care for me. I've lost all confidence in myself and I shouldn't denounce words with good intend because of that. I'm sorry
Do not apologize Baron, we walk this same path together for those shores or starry nights. I walk it alongside you, those here reading your words walk it with you as well, you are also cared for, I may not know you, but I certainly wish to get to know you wherever the waters of those shores take us. Whether in a new life or in the existence of nothingness.

~I hope for you, peace

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Thank you. That was beautiful. ♥️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Nephis
Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
I wish for all of you; Beautiful starry nights

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and The anhedonic one
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, The anhedonic one, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person