• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Butterfly-death

Butterfly-death

Apr 5, 2024
This life is a prison. Idc if I were go to hell for ctb because it feels like I'm already in it. I would end it if I could but I don't have access to a good method right now. Things are getting worse, I feel horrible everyday. This life isn't even worth living. I don't have anything to live for. I'm just hoping I die or when I find a way to take matters into my own hands. God was never there I wanted to believe in him so badly but he's always let me down. It's stupid believing in someone you can't even see. I just want out of here. I want death to be nothing. I want to feel and be nothing. It will never get better for me I just know it. It's been bad for years and I'm so done. I just want the suffering to stop. It feels like I'll never die. I don't want to be alive that long. It's been long enough hurting like this. I hate it here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Nothing87, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
Welcome, im sorry for this pain you are enduring. u r in good company. many of us wish for this suffering to end.

Reactions: Butterfly-death
danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
Esta vida é uma prisão. Não me importo se eu fosse para o inferno por causa do CTB porque parece que já estou nele. Eu acabaria com isso se pudesse, mas não tenho acesso a um bom método agora. As coisas estão piorando, me sinto horrível a cada dia. Esta vida nem vale a pena ser vivida. Não tenho nada pelo que viver. Só espero morrer ou quando encontrar uma maneira de resolver as coisas com minhas próprias mãos. Deus nunca esteve lá, eu queria tanto acreditar nele, mas ele sempre me decepcionou. É estúpido acreditar em alguém que você nem consegue ver. Eu só quero sair daqui. Eu quero que a morte não seja nada. Eu quero sentir e ser nada. Nunca vai melhorar para mim, eu simplesmente sei disso. Tem sido ruim por anos e eu estou tão cansada. Eu só quero que o sofrimento pare. Parece que nunca vou morrer. Eu não quero estar viva por tanto tempo. Já faz tempo suficiente doendo assim. Eu odeio isso aqui.
I understand your pain, we live in this world without our will and we still have to deal with all this suffering, life is truly a prison.

Reactions: Butterfly-death and pthnrdnojvsc
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
Eckhart tolle said we do go somewhere else after we die based on our karma but Buddhists believe it's very rare to come back to earth and you won't remember it so... (?).

I'm sorry you feel like this. Are you on any medications?

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm very sorry that you're feeling that way. I just wish you to find relief in any way possible.

A

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
I understand your pain, we live in this world without our will and we still have to deal with all this suffering, life is truly a prison.
That's sadly so true. Life is a sentence and I just don't understand the crime.

Reactions: Butterfly-death and pthnrdnojvsc
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to just want to die already

Reactions: Butterfly-death and Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel really tired of suffering in this cruel existence, all I personally wish for is to never exist again and I get that it's really torturous and dreadful feeling stuck here in an existence that causes so much pain. But anyway I wish you all the best.