Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I feel like I have nothing. I'm too depressed to leave my house, I spend my days doing worthless shit that won't amount to anything and being in such pain due to my thoughts. I have nothing to look forward to except my suicide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, BottomlessPit, lobster salad and 17 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Neither do I, even the suicide itself I'm not exactly looking forward to, it won't be pleasant, the only thing I'm looking forward to about it is that my consciousness of the suffering will come to an end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Élégie, Dead Meat and 8 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, lobster salad, Dead Meat and 4 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Neither do I, even the suicide itself I'm not exactly looking forward to, it won't be pleasant, the only thing I'm looking forward to about it is that my consciousness of the suffering will come to an end.
That too :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, whitefeather, LastFlowers and 1 other person
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I understand
I lost the interest in anything… it's being pretty difficult to fool my mind these days…. :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Largeletters, Élégie and 3 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I feel like I have nothing. I'm too depressed to leave my house, I spend my days doing worthless shit that won't amount to anything and being in such pain due to my thoughts. I have nothing to look forward to except my suicide.
I feel so similar. I hope so much things turn miraculously around for you. Sending big hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Dead Meat and Huntfish34
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Sending you A hug! :)

friend thanks GIF

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Largeletters, Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I thought im the only one. Feeling lost. I initially thought it wont be this complicated to ctb. Many methods are complicated either painful/prone to failure/hard to obtain. And N seems impossible to get

i bought phenobarbital and thought that would work..what a pity

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Largeletters and Huntfish34
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I thought im the only one. Feeling lost. I initially thought it wont be this complicated to ctb. Many methods are complicated either painful/prone to failure/hard to obtain. And N seems impossible to get

What happened after your order? Did it just not arrive? Who did you order from?

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I'm doing worthless shit everyday. Drinking until I black out because it feels like some sort of temporary death.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: insanedoomer, Lost Magic, Largeletters and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. I have honestly never wanted to be alive really. Death is the only way for me to find some sort of peace. It is the solution to all of my problems. This existence is exhausting. Whatever happens at least life is only temporary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz, Lost Magic, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 4 others
SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
I am on your side, and so tiring to be behind you have thoughts and a future that does not exist. Every day is an unequal struggle.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Élégie, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I understand
I lost the interest in anything… it's being pretty difficult to fool my mind these days…. :/
Me too.
I feel so similar. I hope so much things turn miraculously around for you. Sending big hugs
Same for you. Sending big hugs back!

I relate. CTB isn't as simple as it seems... I'm sorry you're going through this.
I'm doing worthless shit everyday. Drinking until I black out because it feels like some sort of temporary death.
I'm very sorry. Hoping things turn around for you in some manner, but I know how impossible that can seem. :(

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
What happened after your order? Did it just not arrive? Who did you order from?
No, i bought many but its not N. N=pento(short acting barbiturate) but pheno(long acting barbiturate)turns out it takes hours to kill and i dont have that long time :(
i cant get pento :(

TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Same here. I go to work and everything but man every fucking day is a reminder of how badly i want to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, FuneralCry and Largeletters
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am, hopefully, getting some kush soon to ease some of the suffering. But, man, I really don't want to wake up most days. This life is just one pointless exercise in futility.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Largeletters, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person