• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I will be alone at home and will have really good opportunity to successfuly ctb. I plan to buy needed medications in the next few days. Now the question is how should I say goodbye and what should I do to prepare my loved ones for my death? Some of my friends I know through the internet and I would also like to say goodbye to them but I can't do this in real life.

Also, do you know how I could protect myself so that the police don't make problems for my friends? I'm 19 years old and I'm in a close relationship with a 30 year old and I wouldn't want her to have any problems if the police looked through my messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Can you delete everything from your phone. Like a factory reset or some shit.

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I will be alone at home and will have really good opportunity to successfuly ctb. I plan to buy needed medications in the next few days. Now the question is how should I say goodbye and what should I do to prepare my loved ones for my death? Some of my friends I know through the internet and I would also like to say goodbye to them but I can't do this in real life.

Also, do you know how I could protect myself so that the police don't make problems for my friends? I'm 19 years old and I'm in a close relationship with a 30 year old and I wouldn't want her to have any problems if the police looked through my messages.
depending on what apps you use to communicate with your friends, you may be able to schedule messages to them for a day or so later.

I have heard that the police do look through phones and likely messages/interview last known contacts. But as long as nothing illegal happened I don't think they have any reason to cause "trouble" beyond interviews if it is clearly a suicide.

As far as I can tell the best thing for me to do to make this "easier" on those I'm leaving behind is leaving clear notes explaining my reasons and that I wasn't coerced or encouraged to do this by anyone, so it's ruled a suicide quickly.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
depending on what apps you use to communicate with your friends, you may be able to schedule messages to them for a day or so later.

I have heard that the police do look through phones and likely messages/interview last known contacts. But as long as nothing illegal happened I don't think they have any reason to cause "trouble" beyond interviews if it is clearly a suicide.

As far as I can tell the best thing for me to do to make this "easier" on those I'm leaving behind is leaving clear notes explaining my reasons and that I wasn't coerced or encouraged to do this by anyone, so it's ruled a suicide quickly.
So such people would only get a notice to appear for questioning? One person close to me is a soldier and I would not want to fuck up her career.

Also I use discord and messenger.
Can you delete everything from your phone. Like a factory reset or some shit.
Police can undo that