• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
Hiring a hitman and meeting up with aspiring murderers? Just slap yourself across the face instead. As hard as you can. If the train of mind numbingly bad ideas continues I suggest going out for a walk. I've seen several threads with this theme appearing. It's as bad as the power drill lobotomy post.

And for the OP. It's a fantasy so what difference does it make how "bad" it is. Of course you can have thoughts about murderers. Anyone who deals with mental illness has morbid thoughts, more vivid and "meaningful" than the morbid thoughts of supposedly normal people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charmolypi
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
Sometimes I fantasize about getting caught in a mass shooting. That way, people could pretend to give a fuck about me while they try to push some political agenda one way or the other. But honestly, it would probably be best to just be shot in the back of the head by some maniac. No need to prepare the method, and it's not my "fault".

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My first major crush which lasted for about nine years became someone I also fantasized about having kill me because I was so afraid of her because she had reason to be afraid of me. I used to have nightmares where she would appear as some terrifying specter and kill me violently. I don't think it's what I want anymore but while it was happening I felt invigorated to be at her mercy even if the faces I pictured her having were really scary and she kept me up for hours and sleep deprived making it easier and easier to start seeing her while I was awake...

In a weird way, I think wanting to be killed is actually a way of forcing me to cling onto life and letting my survival instinct go ham. Dunno if that's the same for anyone else...

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Hiring a hitman and meeting up with aspiring murderers? Just slap yourself across the face instead. As hard as you can. If the train of mind numbingly bad ideas continues I suggest going out for a walk.
You've cracked the code. The secret to a life free of bad ideas is to never stop slapping.

• Love
Reactions: Lucien