Mr.4x

Mr.4x

Money Can't Stop A Suicidal Weakness
Feb 28, 2022
Like mind your fucking business all you're going to do is talk about me and my problems to others as if they were your own. This happened last year but the last thing you would want is someone telling your whole fucking bloodline about your mental problems. "So what you going to do now?" None of your fucking business just leave me alone. "Well I'm going to get my CDL so I can become a truck driver and make 1k a week". Tell me again once I actually start giving a fuck, money this money that just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! I know what it's like to have thousands of dollars and still feel like shit mentally. You want to know the truth? I'm tired of working period I just fucking hate it, "Well that's life" your saying that like I signed up to be on this fucking planet and I don't care if it's life, my soul fucking hates it. My dad said he was proud of me because I got a job he still don't know that I've been unemployed for 2 weeks now due to not giving a fuck about this game we call life, he said he was proud of me little do he know I don't give a shit about his validation or opinions about me and my life decisions. Why do people get offended when you don't speak to them at work like I'm here to make money not friends but fuck It I'm never working again because I got what I want and that's my Ar-15. When am I going to blow my brains out? I don't know but I promise I will post an update before leaving this bitch ass planet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, waitingforrest, ultrafuntimes and 5 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Yep it's like an interview question that I don't know how to answer. I would just say I don't know and even then I feel like I'd need to justify my answer somehow because I know it isn't good enough for them.

Reactions: demuic
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I'd always do my homework first, so if I'm ever asked such questions at an interview I'd just regurgitate those answers from Google.

7zm58daw0qg41

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Ravel, demuic, Maaizr and 4 others
N

nohopeleft69

Mar 24, 2022
Exactly. I see myself...gone. not existing anymore. I'm sorry we are all going through this its unfair. I'm ready to go. It's all I want.

Reactions: LeavingEarly
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it very depressing to think about my future, I do not want any future, all that I want is to be gone. Things will get much worse for me and I do not want to be there to see it. It really is such a cruel, horrible world that we live in, more than anything I wish that I never existed in the first place.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
It's as if humans are brainwashed with a stock book of cliché phrases that they churn out because of the dumbing down of society. lol, it's a fucking
joke of a life. A bad one, at that.

marc maron lol GIF by IFC

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and demuic
Maaizr

Maaizr

LIGHTSTEALER
Aug 2, 2021
i just straight up ignore ppl now lmao especially if its some bullshit like this🤣 quickest way to get that person to fuck off

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I hate it as well. I know that they may just want to share their accomplishments and dreams but it just feels like a slap in the face saying: "I did more than you in a month than you did in a year." The entitlement for attention in workplaces is annoying. Like I am here to work, not chit chat about pointless events in their life. I swear, I just hate the big toothy grins and grating voice most of them had.

I got a bit negative there.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Maaizr