FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just view doing that as being so invalidating and insensitive, it's like an insult to all the endless suffering and senseless cruelty that continues to be repeated in an endless cycle as new life is forced here, the reality is that existence truly is something so dreadful and harmful, existence is a horrific, tragic mistake in the first place.

To be conscious and aware in an existence where we are destined to decay, where suffering is inevitable and where there is unlimited potential to suffer could never be a positive thing, it's all just so unnecessary.

And it's even worse how despite this hellish reality humans make suicide as difficult as possible, they want to make existence into a prison where one must be a slave to an existence where chance so cruelly determines everything. I have enough awareness to recognise that existence is such a terrible, pointless burden that only leads to more suffering, it will always be a delusion that existence is supposedly a positive thing as it could never be, it just causes harm.

Only nothingness is desirable and appealing to me, there should just be nothing, I despise existence and all the suffering that has been experienced as a result of it, only death could ever offer relief from the terrible burden that is existence, I wish that existence was accepted as the harmful thing that it truly is so people would no longer cruelly force life here as all the suffering is ultimately caused by existence in itself after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, NoLoveNoHope, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I can see where you're coming from and I can agree to some extent. I think that positive association in general in annoying and harmful but I do like to break things down and really consider every individual thing and make separate judgements. Like, sunsets are beautiful, nature is breathtaking, but even if these things are beautiful and good, it doesn't make me want to be here any more or less.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Forever Sleep
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I can see where you're coming from and I can agree to some extent. I think that positive association in general in annoying and harmful but I do like to break things down and really consider every individual thing and make separate judgements. Like, sunsets are beautiful, nature is breathtaking, but even if these things are beautiful and good, it doesn't make me want to be here any more or less.
Exactly bro, took the words outta my mouth

floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
invalidating and insensitive… have you ever thought maybe some people aren't suicidal?