• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just want to sleep, I feel so tired, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence that is so cruel and undesirable, I don't wish to be conscious, being conscious and aware just leads to pain, I don't belong or relate to this disgusting human species, I'm only meant to die, I'd be glad to finally not exist as existence is just beyond dreadful, I wish I never existed.

Other humans just make me feel more alone with so many just making me want death more, I even sadly end up reading things on here which just make me feel disgusted at humans even more. I'm certainly alone in this hellish world, I'd never want to relate to humans anyway, it's sad how I exist, I wish my existence could be erased, it's beyond tragic how life even exists at all, I hope I sleep, I just want to sleep eternally. Death is the only peace and comfort, death is the only escape, only death can bring relief from the hellish and unnecessary burden that is existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yavannah, worthIess, myusername890 and 10 others
denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
I understand you so much, just one good night sleep would ease the pain and forget about this fucked up world.

Reactions: myusername890 and iloverachel
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for your suffering FC. It truly is late at night right now. I hope that you can find peace from sleeping. Of course an eternal sleep is more ideal but that's asking for too much in this cruel society so I hope that you at least get to peacefully sleep temporarily tonight. I wish you find peace regardless of what happens

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, hopeless08, iloverachel and 1 other person
fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
Worst thing is waking up… :(

Reactions: worthIess, myusername890, hopeless08 and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Sleep is the only escape

Reactions: DepressedDude, myusername890 and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good night Funeralcry
Hope you get some good sleep

Reactions: myusername890
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
I understand just wanting to sleep, especially as someone who has trouble with that. I beg to go to sleep and and not wake up. Hugs.

• Informative
Reactions: DepressedDude