razorblade

razorblade

Aug 21, 2023
every time I have plan something happens in my life like no matter if I just decide that day that I ctb tonight or if I plan it a month before some stupid shit always gets in the way it annoys me. For example I planned to hang myself in my garage on Friday only for one of my best mates having to stay in my house and obviously I can't just ctb with some1 over anyways after that I was like I'll just hang my self on Sunday or a day close to that onky for me to get a sore throat and dear god a death by hanging while having a throat
that burns and scratches any Time it I breathe or push it dosent seem nice or peaceful

I have so many examples of this happening too life a ex messaging me saying they want to break up with me as soon as I put my head in the noose (I wouldn't wanna ctb after a argument bcuz I don't want ppl to feel guilty) and it just sucks idk why god or whatever is out there keeps doing this to me it hurts all I want is to die

Sorry for any mistakes on the post

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, XM8 Enjoyer and Morgengrauen
XM8 Enjoyer

XM8 Enjoyer

Life is not worth it for me :(
Oct 10, 2023
That happens to me every time I tried to Ctb some one is ether outside of where I am a attempting and will stop me if I try or will put me in a ward if I attempt and I am tired of it

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx and razorblade
xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
Yes like what does the universe have against me so badly? I'm just trying to leave and it's so unnecessarily hard. I had to change my method three times because things just kept getting in the fucking way.

Reactions: razorblade
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all it's difficult to make plans to die as existence is unpredictable, I understand why you'd hate that.

STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about how shit keeps getting in the way. Living is frustrating, so living when you're trying to die is extremely frustrating.

Maybe this will bring you even temporary satisfaction, a cute little song that's just like what you're going through: