MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
Some people attempt to completely numb their tongue with strong mouth wash, and hold their nose etc. etc. I wonder if any combination of those tactics could serve you well. Even 50ml could be enough maybe. But you'd want to get the 100 down I bet.
Man, i ordered BOTOT... They say it numbs your mouth... Bullshit! Maybe i got the fake version but it does nothing! It's weaker than Listerine! I also tried Lidocaine gel, it numbs my mouth a bit, but it doesn't even come close. I tried many antiemetics but they don't do shit. I'm fucked man:(
I have the N!!! Many people would've dream about it... But i CAN'T drink it! It's impossible! I want to scream!

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
The N is still here but i can't drink it. Probably the most peaceful way to die, but i CAN'T ingest it because of how bad my gag reflex is (probably caused by my first attempt). Imagine that. it is frustrating, to say the least!
Pardon my English
I think maybe you can "retrain" yourself? Start with drinking current max amount and try to gradually increase, a tiny amount at a time. I saw someone on here was practicing with something like lime juice. 1/5 cup is almost 50 mL (half a bottle?).

Reactions: MikeDeross82 and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Man, i ordered BOTOT... They say it numbs your mouth... Bullshit! Maybe i got the fake version but it does nothing! It's weaker than Listerine! I also tried Lidocaine gel, it numbs my mouth a bit, but it doesn't even come close. I tried many antiemetics but they don't do shit. I'm fucked man:(
I have the N!!! Many people would've dream about it... But i CAN'T drink it! It's impossible! I want to scream!
Bro let yourself scream in a pillow or something. I might just go insane waiting for it, myself.
I think maybe you can "retrain" yourself? Start with drinking current max amount and try to gradually increase, a tiny amount at a time. I saw someone on here was practicing with something like lime juice. 1/5 cup is almost 50 mL (half a bottle?).
Ye maybe with very bitter melon tea. @GentleSoul recced it as a training drink on some thread.

• Yay!
Reactions: MikeDeross82
MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
Yeah but I would also not give up hope out of desperation if I was in that position. Golden standard and all that...

I really know nothing about the details, other than vague memories of users mentioning it. Hell, maybe I just remember reading your thread and logged it in my brain as a potentiality.

I only research what is useful for my ctb, and I thank my lucky stars that my gag reflex is not bad at all, so sorry. But you clearly have better luck than me for receiving yours. I'm still waiting.
How long have you been waiting? My N was sent to the wrong address (another city)😂 and i still got it... They actually opened it but they didn't figure its drugs because it's disguised well😅. I was very pessimistic but D is legit and the chances of it being seized are very low (especially if you live outside NZ and Australia, I've heard they have very strict customs)
Evidence:

Attachments

• IMG_20220301_145037.jpg
    IMG_20220301_145037.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
They actually opened but they didn't figure its drugs because it's disguised well
This is what I'm relying on.

I won't go into detail because it kinda makes me feel sick thinking about it. Just tryna pass time.

It has got to my country multiple times successfully, so hope is alive.

Reactions: MikeDeross82
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Bro let yourself scream in a pillow or something. I might just go insane waiting for it, myself.

Ye maybe with very bitter melon tea. @GentleSoul recced it as a training drink on some thread.
Yes! That's the thread. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pretend-n-drink-test.85457/#post-1528137

• Informative
Reactions: VoidDesirer22