• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
WARNING: graphic description of death via gunshot in mouth

I genuinely can't understand how you can survive a gunshot to the brainstem area through the mouth. Even if you don't exactly hit the brainstem, there'd be so much blood pouring into your lungs that you'd just drown, right? Especially with something like a .357, I saw the Budd Dwyer video and it was like a blood fountain, crazy amount of blood pouring out. Hopefully you'd pass out from blood loss before drowning in your own blood, but either way, you have those extra insurances if you don't die immediately? I'm guessing maybe extremely prompt medical attention may allow you to survive but even then, it shouldn't be long before you run out of oxygen via suffocation, blood loss, and probably both? I know there's people who have survived shotgun blasts because they aimed up their chin rather than mouth, and while I'm still shocked that they don't choke to death on blood, maybe it's because their airways are technically still in tact?

I also know a common reason gun suicides may fail is because of flinching but if you have a gun in your mouth, I feel like it's harder to flinch because even if you do, your mouth sort of holds in in a general direction, whereas with temple there's a lot more room to move around?

Maybe I'm missing something? Let me know if I got anything wrong?

Hope you all had some joy today <3

Reactions: etherealspring, davidtorez, LXXCH and 1 other person
I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
I feel the exact same way about this method, it just speaks to me I don't know why. I feel like it's not an if, it's a when at this point. I'm also sorry you're suffering, 2 decades is a long time to be in this much pain. May I ask why you haven't gone through with it (sorry if it's personal, just wondering if it's fear)
Well mainly it's because I know nothing about guns or how to access them, even though I live in the US. Also I'm worried about the impact it'll have on whoever will find me. Another reason is that I don't feel ready leaving my dog (I've had him for over 9 years), so that's prevented me from pursuing it.

But yeah I remember being in my young teens sitting on the bus going home from high school thinking about how it would feel firing a gun through my mouth. I can't describe it because it's more of a sensation than just a thought. I thought it would be something I wouldve grown out of but, actually, it's just a part of me. Even now at 33 years old
woah same here... except i was always planning to shoot myself in the head while standing on the edge of a cliff or something so that if i were to survive the gunshot, i would most certainly die from falling. i used to plan this in my early teens also.
I'm so sorry you've been having this feeling haunt you too

Last edited:
Upvote 0