Danthedead

Danthedead

Apr 24, 2022
I can't take anymore, I been in college for over 1 and a half years, I'm through my fourth semester and I fucked everything up, I been falling to show up in class, doing horrible in my exams, and whenever I want to organise to do homework, I get distracted and leave everything for the last minute (even though I keep repeating myself not to), and my university doesn't let to repeat semesters, so I'm about to get expelled. My family tried to help me, and I appreciate them for that really, but that just makes things worse for me because I'm just throwing all that time and money they invested in me away. I was doing fine at first, but even since the mandatory internships began, I got fucked up (I think it's my autism that fucked me up because of the change of routine). I just want to stop suffering, I'm definitely not suited for adulthood...

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
rayless

rayless

Stay at home son
Aug 19, 2019
I'm definitely not suited for adulthood...
Same.
And university is the place where I got that. I wonder how could I fail in so many things at that place having all the resources I needed in my hands.
Nowadays I almost got used to being pretty much the only failure amongst my successful group of friends, but it still hurts being worthless.

Reactions: Danthedead
Danthedead

Danthedead

Apr 24, 2022
Same.
And university is the place where I got that. I wonder how could I fail in so many things at that place having all the resources I needed in my hands.
Nowadays I almost got used to being pretty much the only failure amongst my successful group of friends, but it still hurts being worthless.
I'm considering dropping out college, so at least I can retain some dignity and avoid public shame. My family will definitely hate me for that though...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so stressful what you are going through. I'm sorry that you suffer so much. I also see myself as not being suited for this life, in my case I should have never existed. I know that it is awful when things keep on going wrong and get worse. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Danthedead