• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
hi, I really dont want to ctb. I have a hopeful future but my situation is getting worse as the days go by. Most of my family now hates me and im basically on my own except for my dad but I really hate myself but the world seems to hate me more. I don't want to suffer any longer but I want to try my best to live and be with my gf but i seriously just don't know how much longer I can handle existing...

• Hugs
Reactions: dontdoitlol and kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful and tiring being trapped in that situation, I get that it's awful when existing just continues to get worse, I find it so cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
hi, I really dont want to ctb. I have a hopeful future but my situation is getting worse as the days go by. Most of my family now hates me and im basically on my own except for my dad but I really hate myself but the world seems to hate me more. I don't want to suffer any longer but I want to try my best to live and be with my gf but i seriously just don't know how much longer I can handle existing...
You have your dad and gf and that is not nothing.

Have you tried talking to a counselor?

Reactions: Kikoo
dontdoitlol

dontdoitlol

Aug 14, 2023
i'm in a VERY similar boat as you. that hopeful future you talk about can be achieved. spend as much time with your gf as you can, that makes me feel better when i get real bad. it may not cure u but it makes u feel loved in those times of hate

Reactions: underscore_nine