Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I failed because the police took me away before I jumped

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I failed because the police took me away before I jumped
Ahh was that the recent one you mentioned where the police turned up at your home what stopped you from jumping before the police arrived ? Have you never considered a partner

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I was trying to jump from a bridge over the motorway.no I didn't get a chance to jump because so many police arrived.i never should have hesitated.I will know better next time

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Ahh was that the recent one you mentioned where the police turned up at your home what stopped you from jumping before the police arrived ? Have you never considered a partner
No that was the second time.maybe 3rd time lucky!

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Innocent members of the public are very good at distracting you too.

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Be careful I read a story recently where a woman survived a motorway bridge plunge she ran out of a car in a instant and jumped smashing her teeth broke bones but survived lucky not to be in a wheelchair then there was another story someone mentioned on here a lady went to jump from 30/40 feet decided not to slipped fell now in a wheelchair so just be careful

Reactions: Lara Francis
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I was trying to jump from a bridge over the motorway.no I didn't get a chance to jump because so many police arrived.i never should have hesitated.I will know better next time
Did they talk you down

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
People are aware to look out for suicidal and get a hero's badge for saving
Yes this bridge way too busy and the police talked me down.I was intending to jump in front of a lorry for the best results

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
I can understand the urge but if you jump in front of a car you are likely to harm or kill others, not good.

Reactions: Tiburcio
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I've considered the car route when your at your lowest ebb you don't think about others if I was brave enough I'd consider train as I see it as just a fast obstacle taking away the fast there is another human who is going to witness that death and the effect it has on them

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I can understand the urge but if you jump in front of a car you are likely to harm or kill others, not good.
I know.I have other more solitary methods in mind.sn , exit bag or n.
Jumping is an esay way that does not need advanced planning and can be impulsive and effective.I really would do like to jump from beachy head,this would eliminate having others involved.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Be careful in Beachy Head as getting caught will def get you sectioned

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
I wouldn't care too much about the whole witness and train driver thing either but causing death or severe injury to random people is not cool... There was a time when I considered jumping
I know.I have other more solitary methods in mind.sn , exit bag or n.
Jumping is an esay way that does not need advanced planning and can be impulsive and effective.I really would do like to jump from beachy head,this would eliminate having others involved.

Totally understand you! Im pretty sure I dont have the guts for jumping. But also thought a lot about this method, pretty much for the same reasons.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I wouldn't care too much about the whole witness and train driver thing either but causing death or severe injury to random people is not cool... There was a time when I considered jumping

Totally understand you! Im pretty sure I dont have the guts for jumping. But also thought a lot about this method, pretty much for the same reasons.
What stops you jumping ?

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
What stops you jumping ?

I am terribly afraid of heights. Even standing at the railing of a balcony on the 5th floor or so makes me physically unwell. I'm an anxious person in general.

Reactions: skitliv
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I am terribly afraid of heights. Even standing at the railing of a balcony on the 5th floor or so makes me physically unwell. I'm an anxious person in general.
Ha that's me all over I assume then that the people who jump haven't got vertigo - my body pushes back when I'm near s sheer drop I even have panic attacks driving up a car park ramp in my local city centre where the walk on the outside is tiny !!!

Reactions: Lara Francis and ReleaseMe
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I am truly unwell
I understand, I really do. We are living in difficult times these days. In some ways things are easier but because we didn't evolve to not have accessible and reliable support networks with lots of family around. I think this is the major reason many pple are suicidal. The breakdown in communication and social cohesion. I like living alone but at the same time I don't like being alone with no secure trusted relationships and social support. Government intrusion into the family and social programs, easy divorce, kids outside of commitment, changing incentives that alter how we behave has a lot to do with why people less secure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip and Lara Francis
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I don't have to die anytime soon(I am young) I just want to. So I am going to. To me, the argument that life is so inherently valuable that an undesirable life is better than nonexistence is incomprehensibly absurd.

Reactions: skitliv, Thanatos and Tiburcio
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What stops you jumping ?
As stupid as it sounds,it is the sheer shouting and screaming I hear from my husband not to do it.This is because he does not want me to die alone or taking our son with me.I feel his and my pain combined. it's not from being scared because I am over that.I get warm and exciting feelings when I know my attempt is near.I get angry with him because he doesn't talk to me at any other time and just need to ignore him now and say sod you ! It's what I am doing regardless.life in all its entirety has become senseless and unimportant.A hurse cannot pass me without me thinking how lucky they are.Every tall building or bridge is just seen as a jumping platform.!

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
As stupid as it sounds,it is the sheer shouting and screaming I hear from my husband not to do it.This is because he does not want me to die alone or taking our son with me.I feel his and my pain combined. it's not from being scared because I am over that.I get warm and exciting feelings when I know my attempt is near.I get angry with him because he doesn't talk to me at any other time and just need to ignore him now and say sod you ! It's what I am doing regardless.life in all its entirety has become senseless and unimportant.A hurse cannot pass me without me thinking how lucky they are.Every tall building or bridge is just seen as a jumping platform.!
You wouldn't take your son with you would you?

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
No don't even I beg you not too as a stranger I get where your coming from lost husband emotionally drained and you do what you feel is absolutely necessary but I'm sure illl be supported on this one let your son grow and make his own decisions ideally his decision would to want his mum in his life

Reactions: Thanatos and Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
My son has just told me that I am the greatest mum on the universe although there is room for improvement.!
Improvement in what way I asked , I could give him more money.! But other than that I was the best.
I adore our boy but hate my thoughts and impulsiveness which can be very dangerous.I know it's wrong and take on your comments.Thankyou

Reactions: azeton and ReleaseMe
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
My son has just told me that I am the greatest mum on the universe although there is room for improvement.!
Improvement in what way I asked , I could give him more money.! But other than that I was the best.
I adore our boy but hate my thoughts and impulsiveness which can be very dangerous.I know it's wrong and take on your comments.Thankyou
He sounds like a good un :)

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018

Its good that you use this forum to share your thoughts, however dark they are. I hope you find the strength to recover. And if not, that you can fight your dark impulses regarding your son. Being a mother must be unimaginably hard. You wouldn't want your son to die if you had a deadly accident or disease, he deserves a chance no matter what.
Thank you for sharing, I hope you don't mind me commenting.

Reactions: azeton, Lara Francis and goggleboxers