tiemedowm

tiemedowm

scared
Aug 20, 2023
i feel completely hopeless . i don't get why people are so mean to me when i try my best to be kind to everyone. i don't really know what i did to deserve that. i wish people would be kinder . i don't want to live in such a cruel world . i feel weak for being so sensitive

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hahem, sorararara, Sannti and 6 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hello my friend. I am sorry people are being mean to you, it can be very dark and cruel world out there.
Just because people are being mean to you, it doesn't mean that you deserve it at all.
You seem like a kind person, and I am hoping the people on here treat you with more kindness and compassion than those people being mean to you

All the best

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, tiemedowm, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
SuicidalTiger

SuicidalTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Adding on from what ILR said above me, never let cunts stop you being kind, they're at fauly for being wastes-of-human flesh, you are not at fault for being a good person, and a kind soul.

• Love
Reactions: tiemedowm, DeIetedUser4739 and iloverachel
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
I am sorry to hear what you are going through :(( Some humans dont deserve our kindness but simply to be ignored.

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and tiemedowm
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I hate that you have to experience this. It's a very hateful place out here. This is the worst thing one can experience. It makes people not want to be kind.

• Love
Reactions: tiemedowm
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Being too sensitive in this world can truly be a curse. Do u have a diagnosis or can you assume why you r over-sensitive? Kindness often is no appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: tiemedowm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly dreadful how many humans are so cruel and create so much unnecessary suffering, I'm sorry that you have to suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: tiemedowm and SMmetalhead36
tiemedowm

tiemedowm

scared
Aug 20, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Being too sensitive in this world can truly be a curse. Do u have a diagnosis or can you assume why you r over-sensitive? Kindness often is no appreciated.
i have multiple diagnoses but i don't think any of them could really explain why i'm like this . i've always been very sensitive. and thank you for the kind words , it feels better when someone understands ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sorararara

sorararara

not much to look at
Feb 12, 2023
I'm really sorry, people are awful... they're just miserable and want to make things worse for everyone else. You shouldn't criticize yourself for being sensitive, you're allowed to feel the way that you feel.

Please, please never stop being kind! People like you are what make life worth living for so many individuals, so please don't let terrible people take that away from you.

Wishing you the best!! (^—^)

• Love
Reactions: tiemedowm and divinemistress36