• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

ephemeral_deathwish

Apr 28, 2024
I've always been a guest on this site, reading other people's experiences and information on these things because I don't have anyone that can help me. I have bpd and I'm fucking exhausted, I've had four attempts, one last night.

It's bad enough when you want to ctb, but it's even worse that for some reason you can't. As much as a painful or destructive end I don't want the people who may love me to find me that way, for their sake I only want to ctb as an overdose but I can't. I've taken double or more the supposed toxic acetomenophen dose but nothing seems to work. I only get dizzy and sleepy and I wake up the next day as if nothing happened. It's exhausting.

Last night I took like 30 pills, they were all I had left, now what do I do? I feel like everything they say online is a lie.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you're suffering so much. There's a Suicide Resource Compilation and if your preference is ODing you should read these threads: