• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheCrypt

TheCrypt

Nov 2, 2020
hey there
i cant sleep well anymore and i woke up today wanting to play league but i logged in then my account got locked for suspicious activity and now im want to ctb. Maybe someone want to talk with me im so down i don't know that account was 1k Euro worth and i put in so much effort it was everything i had.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, pole and Deleted member 14573
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Can you question the account being locked? Is there reason for suspicious activity? Hope you get your account and money back!

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
You need more posts for pm.
Just contact riot support?
Unless you haven't purchased boost or anything like that I'd say you're fine (if you believe the accusations are wrong).

Yes that's what happens when you pour your life into computer games. You will probably feel the need to kill yourself a lot.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
You should ask the support about it. I'm sure it can be resolved, but you'll have to be patient.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
contact support man, if you explain I'm sure they would unlock your account.

TheCrypt

TheCrypt

Nov 2, 2020
Can you question the account being locked? Is there reason for suspicious activity? Hope you get your account and money back!
i will post more now maybe we can dm in discord?
You should ask the support about it. I'm sure it can be resolved, but you'll have to be patient.
i did he gave me suicide . org links and " We have a Billing Support Team in place dedicated to working with issues like this one, so I need to transfer your ticket to someone with the tools to handle your issue. "
You need more posts for pm.
Just contact riot support?
Unless you haven't purchased boost or anything like that I'd say you're fine (if you believe the accusations are wrong).

Yes that's what happens when you pour your life into computer games. You will probably feel the need to kill yourself a lot.
i just played at a friends house he played a couple games on my account not more idk even why they dont provide any info
I dont get an answer for 2 hours now idk he said i should write more because this put me at the bottom of the q again

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
i did he gave me suicide . org links and " We have a Billing Support Team in place dedicated to working with issues like this one, so I need to transfer your ticket to someone with the tools to handle your issue. "
You should ask support about your account being locked, not about suicide. They are already working on it, be patient, these things take time as they are dealing with thousands of tickets at once.
Unnecessary.

Reactions: Silvermorning and degeneratewaste
TheCrypt

TheCrypt

Nov 2, 2020
You should ask support about your account being locked, not about suicide. They are already working on it, be patient, these things take time as they are dealing with thousands of tickets at once.

Unnecessary.
i did say that it helped me with mental illness that it then he said he has to get someone on it that can handel this

Attachments

• 0kJQGnC1SWy48b_B9OHg3A.jpeg
    0kJQGnC1SWy48b_B9OHg3A.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think you did anything wrong. Someone might have attempted to invade it, or some financial shenanigans with some recent purchase of yours. You just got to wait, it isn't all lost.