garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i already tried to overdose once and it didnt work i knew it probably wouldnt but i was so desperate to die. ive been trying to make myself pass out through my cartoid ateries so i could hang myself but thats not working. ive been thinking about the shallow water blackout method but i still dont think ill be able to passout:( i doubt ill be able to get a gun cause ive been to a mental hospital. i wish there was simpler ways. all i think about and want to do is die. i hate living in this life and i hate the people that make it so hard to die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Daxter_87, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so awful feeling trapped here, I hate how it's this difficult to finally die and I just see it as being so inhumane how there's a lack of acceptance towards the right to die. It's like many people forget that we are all going to die anyway so it's absurd to be anti-suicide, we are only waiting to cease existing and some people just don't wish to delay the inevitable, wanting suicide will always be perfectly logical in this hellish world.

R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
Sadly I can't help you, however I wish you the best of luck and I pray that you can finally find a way to get the freedom you deserve.