• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I really really want to use a firearm. I don't know how I'd get one. The way my living situation is comprised, it'd be impossible. I don't have an anchor in my home, so I would have to hang myself elsewhere late at night. If I wanted to jump, again I'd have to go out at night. I feel like my SI would kick in. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, etherealspring, wanttodie12345 and 4 others
happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Same here want a gun but don't have it do you think someone from here would borrow? 😁

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful suffering here when you just wish to be gone, I personally really wish that there's a straightforward painless method. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sunflowerdreams
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I really really want to use a firearm. I don't know how I'd get one. The way my living situation is comprised, it'd be impossible. I don't have an anchor in my home, so I would have to hang myself elsewhere late at night. If I wanted to jump, again I'd have to go out at night. I feel like my SI would kick in. I don't know what to do.
Do you know where you'd hang yourself from?

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Do you know where you'd hang yourself from?
A tree.
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful suffering here when you just wish to be gone, I personally really wish that there's a straightforward painless method. But anyway best wishes.
There are multiple, the downside is that most are illegal. We don't live in a pro choice world. It's painful.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: permanently tired and ijustwishtodie
I

isekai

Aug 1, 2024
kate spade CTB with a door knob, I tried it and it does work as long as u commit to it.

• Yay!
Reactions: fkyou
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Choosing a method is a process. Eliminate those you do not like and those where you cannot get the supplies.
Look at those you could do and can supply. That is your list.
It is a process of elimination.

Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Relatable

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same, I don't have a method either. In fact, I can't even access most suicide methods in the first place because my parents are way too controlling. I just feel trapped and... I am trapped. Society has made it incredibly difficult for us to kill ourselves and I hate them for it. Because of them, I may actually just be forced to survive. I always take the path of least resistance and since the only suicide methods I can access are the brutal ones, the path of least resistance would actually be to procrastinate on suicide and indulge in mindless escapism

Reactions: sserafim
B

BIGMIKE

Oct 23, 2023
Can you give a little more info on what about your living situation makes it impossible to get a firearm?

clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
I've done a fair amount of research thus far into firearms and I hope this might help you, never ever use a 22, you'll just shoot off the roof of your mouth unless it's aimed perfectly, I was told it must be at least a 357 Magnum with 130? flat nose bullets. I think the average new price is about $600, I would love to hear others with real input not just guesses, you have to be careful cuz sometimes people don't know much about guns but think that they know specifics, I've had to go around with a lot of contradictory information but this is the best that I've come up with so far on a limited income. I'm thankful for the people who have helped me but unfortunately I've researched what they've said and it doesn't align what I've been told, I'm actually planning on purchasing a gun tomorrow getting the specifics finalized within the next month or two.
I should add that if you purchase a gun it's smart to go to a shooting range so the kickback doesn't throw you off and you just wind up shooting your scalp off, also be careful about placing it in your mouth That's why I'm going with a stronger gun so I know it will take out all the significant areas and won't leave me on a tube bead in a nursing home for the rest of my life with brain damage

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I can relate to this situation, because the only method which I'm considering (SN), is unfortunately still unavailable to me due to financial issues.

• Informative
Reactions: AnonThinker
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
SN isn't available here and short of buying illegal drugs, there are no methods except for hanging or jumping. I could probably order SN from overseas, but it's very expensive. Our currency is weak to the dollar/euro/pound.