• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't belong in this hellish world that's filled with cruel and repulsive humans, I'm only meant for non-existence, only ceasing to exist can bring me peace. It's so terrible and tragic how the human species even evolved at all, it's beyond dreadful to have the ability to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering to the most extreme amounts, I wish I never existed more than anything, only never existing is perfection, it'd be better if existence is erased.

Very often this human species just makes me wish for death even more, I often see things even on here which just make me want to die even more and increase my disgust for humanity. So many humans just want to make others suffer way more which is just so disgusting, I know that I'm not meant to exist here, I'm not meant for the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. Death truly is the only relief in an existence so undesirable, existence itself is the true problem to me, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
99 percent of us don't belong.

Reactions: Immensevoid, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I don't belong in this hellish world either. No matter where I go I never fit in. Decades of isolation and being ostracized has made me despise humanity. I try to lock myself in my room and shut the world out most days

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and myusername890
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't belong in this world either. The fact that I'm alive feels like a contradiction. I'm not meant to be a human... I never was

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and iloverachel