• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I thought I would feel pressure or get scared once I set the date, actually I feel calm and indifferent about it all. Part of it is the fact that I have really thought through this and have come to the realization that I have lived enough life and there is nothing left to live for. I have neither the energy nor the motivation to keep going in life, so I am finalizing my preparations, writing the letters and cancelling subscriptions.

My ctb day falls on a Saturday and I usually go play soccer Saturday morning, so I intend to go play soccer that morning, keep everything normal, no reason to make my departure a big deal or be anxious or scared, I have suffered enough anxiety, hopelessness, and despair in my lifetime that there is no way in hell I will let them steal my calm on my last day.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: maneose and moscowmuffin
Lakavi

Lakavi

My 9 year old self is waiting
Mar 16, 2024
I wish you all the best

Reactions: Traveller12724