I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I'm wailing. I just want somebody close to me to comfort me, tell me something sweet, something gentle, tell me everything is going to be okay even if it isn't. Instead, all I can reasonably expect is judgment and alienation. I wish my life was so extraordinarily not shit that even beginning to empathise with feelings of suicidality was an impossibility. I wish feeling this way was not taboo. I wish the "s" word was not forbidden and silenced. What is freakish to an ultimate degree to me is the inclination to treat some of the most hurting humans in existence with total callousness. I'm just going to end this post here as I can't see or think straight to continue. I'm sad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leiche, Lost in a Dream, Eurus and 23 others
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I'm wailing. I just want somebody close to me to comfort me, tell me something sweet, something gentle, tell me everything is going to be okay even if it isn't. Instead, all I can reasonably expect is judgment and alienation. I wish my life was so extraordinarily not shit that even beginning to empathise with feelings of suicidality was an impossibility. I wish feeling this way was not taboo. I wish the "s" word was not forbidden and silenced. What is freakish to an ultimate degree to me is the inclination to treat some of the most hurting humans in existence with total callousness. I'm just going to end this post here as I can't see or think straight to continue. I'm sad.
Would you rather be a freak who embraces their feelings or a fool who denies what's going on inside and around them? People alienate you not because they don't like you, but because they are afraid they can't help you and that they too will see what you see and become depressed themselves. Everyone on the face of the Earth has been depressed at one point or another. Most have not become critically depressed and try so hard to never get to that point.
Ropebunny, this might sound foreign coming from a complete stranger, but I love you unconditionally, meaning no matter what, and I'd love for you to confide in me what's making you feel this way so I can try to impart some wisdom to make you feel better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Harleyyy, Mahakaal and 5 others
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Would you rather be a freak who embraces their feelings or a fool who denies what's going on inside and around them? People alienate you not because they don't like you, but because they are afraid they can't help you and that they too will see what you see and become depressed themselves. Everyone on the face of the Earth has been depressed at one point or another. Most have not become critically depressed and try so hard to never get to that point.
Ropebunny, this might sound foreign coming from a complete stranger, but I love you unconditionally, meaning no matter what, and I'd love for you to confide in me what's making you feel this way so I can try to impart some wisdom to make you feel better.

I apprehend what you're saying. My mind is just flying a million miles a minute today :(

I am still in too much mental agony to freely open up about the main issues tormenting my life at the moment (paying them attention catapults me straight back into the worst darkness) but thank you kindly for the offer to lend a shoulder to cry on regardless. I don't know what I would do without all of you here. I just wish I had somebody close to me who was as understanding.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, littlevanillaballoon and Rn110bg101
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I guess it depends on who you talk to—most people do see us as stupid, selfish monsters.

I did used to have a friend to which I could talk about my suicidal thoughts, but they eventually left because the arguements were putting a strain on their mental health—they did say how ~evil~ interacting with this forum was for me ("they just make you think it's the only solution" "it's a pity party" etc…)

I wish people would be more understanding and treat us like normal people deserving of respect, but on the other hand, if they did find a way to be happy, I'd understand how these topics could be hurtful…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jack4230, pthnrdnojvsc, littlevanillaballoon and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Big relate ngl. I want more than anything for someone to just hug me and tell me that I am doing okay and that I am not a loser, but in reality I am only ever going to see myself failing over and over and other people getting tired of my presence. Feeling like a freak for being sad is horrible; We try so hard but it feels like people couldn't care less about out efforts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jack4230, Bahbah Blacksheep, inactive and 3 others
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Big relate ngl. I want more than anything for someone to just hug me and tell me that I am doing okay and that I am not a loser, but in reality I am only ever going to see myself failing over and over and other people getting tired of my presence. Feeling like a freak for being sad is horrible; We try so hard but it feels like people couldn't care less about out efforts.

It's really the most twisted feature of mental illness – you can be crumbling to pieces on the inside with no indication from the outside. A bloody paper cut can earn you more sympathy than severe depression, it's nuts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jack4230, Rn110bg101 and Deleted member 17949
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Its really saddening to see how some young people had a pretty good lives but then they just lost everything that they have nothing to live for anymore. I sometimes wish non of us had a good life so you wouldnt have to mourn it. I just wanna say, you are not a freak nor are you a bad person. Eventually we all die. And taking responsibility in the form of knowing how and when is very noble in my eyes. I might sound like a broken record but please, dont let anyone dictate your life. We are not in the stage to give a fuck about others. They can blabber forever, honestly.

• Love
Reactions: inactive
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i completely understand this. i've always longed for comfort. just for somebody to love me and tell me that everything is alright. but i will never have that and that's okay. there is so much stigma around mental illness and that sucks. nobody truly gets it unless they've gone through it themselves. i can never talk to anybody about suicide because every time i do i just get called over dramatic or selfish. it's awful living this way. only having people around who judge you. but i have myself and that's all i need.

• Hugs
Reactions: inactive