• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
1) When i was a baby i almost fell from a very high building to a hard surface, if it wasn't for my parents catching me i would've been dead
2) When i was 12 year old i had a weird disease where my body blood cells destroys each other, if it wasn't for me being hospitalised i would've died, i insisted on not going to the hospital but once i went to the hospital and the doctors scanned me i was involuntarily detained there, had i insisted more and refused to go to the hospital that night i could've died, i lost too much blood anyways and any injuries wouldn't heal so i could've died there
3) When i was 14 i overdosed on everything in my home, i lost consciousness and experienced seizures when unconscious then i woke up at hospital, i somehow convinced the doctors i healed and i can walk (controlling my legs was very hard because of how my nervous system was damaged, but i managed to get out from the hospital before the doctors figures out i overdosed and tells my parents)
4) I survived a well-planned hanging attempt at the cost of my left arm nerves, i crawled slowly down because i was too afraid to just jump, due to the way i crawled down a spiral knot on my left hand formed so instead of the pressure on my neck it was on my left hand, SI took over me and i removed the nose then shortly fell into a lake and survived

I feel like i'm the most durable thing in this planet, i just wish there was assisted suicide clinics in my country

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Maybe look at it as, Practice Makes Perfect? If you're ever intent again on taking your life, you have a couple examples of what not to do. IDK.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you've been through, I find it unacceptable and extremely cruel how there's the absence of assisted suicide clinics, it's so hellish how people cannot just have the option to reliably die in peace.

Reactions: iloverachel