GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
A car ran me over earlier this week when I was crossing the road. He didn't even see me coming and he went into me as fast as possible on that exact spot (30km per hour). I survived without permanent damages, probably because of SI, but I can't stop thinking that I could have died if I dived differently or got hit at a different angle.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice, Unending, vultureilse and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Heavens! So glad that you are ok. Like I have mentioned on SS a million times, I was in a car crash that completely messed me up, and I am so grateful knowing you are fine.

Lots of well wishes to you.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, Someone123, GreyCTB and 1 other person
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Puh. Thank god you have no permanent damage!!! I can imagine that it is a weird feeling that you survived. Maybe one Part of you feels a kind of joy, that you survived and the other big part thinks, that this could have been the easiest way out. I am sorry, that you did not find peace... If you survive the next five years, maybe you can see why you survived this car-crash. I hope you can make your peace with this accident!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GreyCTB and whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that if I was in that situation I would be incredibly disappointed to still be here, I see those who die in accidents as being fortunate. But still, at least you aren't trapped in a situation with permanent damage, the thought of such a thing sounds so incredibly horrific to me.

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB