• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

indica

indica

šŸŒæ
May 27, 2022
when will it end? why must i suffer so much and in so many ways while my friends do not? they dont understand. they wont help me commit suicide. i need help committing suicide. i cant do it on my own anymore. even when i tried before, i failed. i cant take it. i cant take it. i cant take it. i cant help but feel theyre not really my friends. if they were my friends, they would respect my wishes and help me see it through. they would give me bodily autonomy. they would respect and see me as equal who is capable of making their own decisions. they would not try to force me to live, not even for a noble cause, but for their own selfish desires. i feel nauseous. i wish i could vomit. i feel so sick. im not ok!!!!! on any level. this is turmoil. i cant take the physical pain anymore. i really cant. i cant. i cant. i cant. im thinking of going into the woods when its dark outside and hoping a bear or wolf kills me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: eternalsleep16, Passersby and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that this life can be unbearable when you suffer so much. I wish that there is a way to pass away peacefully without having to go through the process of planning ctb, it really is so difficult to leave this world and more than anything I wish that it is easier. It is cruel trying to force others to live against their wishes. I think that our right to die should always be respected. I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. This life really can be torture. I hope that you find what you are looking for.