U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I do not see any point in living if I cannot have people in my life enjoying and experiencing it with me it is too bleak and desolating without someone , I crave human connection and intimacy since iv been lacking it for so long, I'm starved without it

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Notcutoutforlife, nw7 and 6 others
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Connection is so important for our well beings. I really hope you find it because I truly think it's out there for you. It's just really hard to find "your people" sometimes :(

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, xBrialesana and hatelife
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I do not see any point in living if I cannot have people in my life enjoying and experiencing it with me it is too bleak and desolating without someone , I crave human connection and intimacy since iv been lacking it for so long, I'm starved without it
Hey Love..I feel ur pain.human connection n intimacy is sooo important. So r u going anywhere or doing anything to meet anyone?

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

I wish the users here who are lonely and hurting could in the most non-creepy way just give each other a massive group hug.. i think some of us need it more than we realize....

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Well, most of all in here so careful and that's understandable. But is that hard to meet each other in real life? We have something in common, something to talk about and support each other in hard times, so isn't worth it to risk?

Reactions: xBrialesana
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Hey Love..I feel ur pain.human connection n intimacy is sooo important. So r u going anywhere or doing anything to meet anyone?
going to try the " change yourself then people will change to ", in hopes of if I change then I can attract and meet people .

Reactions: randomz
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
going to try the " change yourself then people will change to ", in hopes of if I change then I can attract and meet people .
OK that's awesome! That's a def a step in the right direction:hug::heart:
OK that's awesome! That's a def a step in the right direction:hug::heart:
Give yourself small "tasks" to accomplish. For example, go to the supermkt,etc n strike up a convo with somone. Continue to do this n u will eventually build up your confidence n also meet new friends!! Plz keep us posted!

Last edited: