P

Popipo

Mar 6, 2023
Look. I'm a dysphoric trans man, and even I find what you wrote here insufferable. Genuinely, I rarely see other dysphoric trans men talk like this. Also, how does your warped worldview fit in trans women?? Many feel like shit on testosterone and much clearer and happier on estrogen lol

Most of what you wrote is bioessentialist, oversimplified, binary and inaccurate nonsense. You're only weak and unfunny etc because you let yourself be that way, not because you're a cis woman. There are weak unfunny men. Men feel fear, cry, etc. Your mindset is an embarrassment, not your hormones or whatever.

Reactions: tary and mckf
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
This whole thread is just depressing. Whilst the post is quite black and white and simplified, OP clearly has a lot of internalised misogyny, and prob live in an extremely male dominated environment, many countries take this to the extreme. It's really sad but does reflect a lot of society's attitudes, any society today really. She wants to ctb because of it for crying out aloud. Is it entirely necessary to invalidate her struggles and make this about male struggles, and then devolve into a shit fight about your own feelings 10 posts later. Start your own thread about your own problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings and lamargue