Mashedout

Mashedout

Student
Nov 25, 2020
All I want to do is pull the trigger and blow my head up like a watermelon and not have something go wrong. Is that really so much to ask for? All I want is for someone to be there to make sure I don't screw it up and compound extreme physical suffering on top of the decades of mental suffering I've endured. Apparently that's not something that's allowed, because we're just expected to suffer. I mean really, fuck society. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT! This truely is a nightmare world, if even one being experiences this it qualifies as such.

In a better world, this forum wouldn't exist. Not a single person would feel this way because we would care about each other and provide peace.

I hope a 100 mile wide asteroid slams into this shithole and exterminates every last atom of life here so no one has to go through this again, because really it's not like the animals are having a great time either.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, rejected, mojabaka and 51 others
RappyMaster

RappyMaster

Nov 16, 2021
People can be really shitty, you tell them exactly how you feel and then they bash you telling you you´re wrong or that you should not be feeling like that. Life can be pretty difficult, failing over and over in an endless loop can fuck your mind in unimaginable ways. I agree with you, society can go fuck itself, they don´t even allow people to ctb peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Huntfish34, Amber1974!! and 14 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It certainly is one hell of a clown world we live in.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, rejected, mojabaka and 17 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It certainly is one hell of a clown world we live in.
Trolls. People are evil little fuckin trolls.

They lie. They lie. And even when you don't believe their lies, they still lie. They lie and convince other people of their lies. Because they want to lie. Because truth is too difficult for anyone to tell. People are selfish.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Huntfish34, Life is pointless and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is a horrible world. It frustrates me how I was forced to exist. All of our problems are caused by the fact that we exist in the first place, life is completely unnecessary. To never exist means to never suffer. I just wish it was easier to exit, it is cruel how the society denies the option of peaceful methods and we are expected to suffer for decades even if our pain becomes unbearable.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Amber1974!!, Life is pointless and 19 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am determined not to do another full year of this crap. I am not even sure if I will make it through till the end of this one. I have ordered a little 1 gram spoon. I will use it to scoop out some SN and do a blood test with a needle. I have to start preparing for the end instead of pretending to myself that things will improve. I will bring some flowers to my mother's stone (hopefully next week). I said that I would be joining her soon after she drew her final breath. That was over 2 long agonising years ago. I must be a glutton for punishment to still be existing after all those years of horror. I have to let go! I have to throw in the towel! I died years ago anyway. I am just existing at this point.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: DarkRocket, TooConscious, TakeMeBack07 and 9 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
It is somewhat ironic that a suicide forum is one of few only outlets for the truth
I must be a glutton for punishment to still be existing after all those years of horror. I have to let go! I have to throw in the towel! I died years ago anyway. I am just existing at this point.
no you are not. And i am not saying this to make you feel better but the reality is SI is our most radical drive. If someone is conscious and dying they will feel they enter into a threshold of feeling they are close to the other side. In that moment SI has absolute power over the person and no one would want to die. I know it because i been in that close to dying state and i know what it is like. It is nothing that you can imagine in your daily life even know giving how much you would like to die but you think you are scared of it but you havent seen SI at its strongest. Thats why methods like N or SN are good because they bypass that threshold of being conscious and feeling close to death. Thats the most terrific thing anybody could experience

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Huntfish34, demuic and 10 others
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
I hope a 100 mile wide asteroid slams into this shithole and exterminates every last atom of life here so no one has to go through this again, because really it's not like the animals are having a great time either.
beautifully said.

i fully agree, i don't understand why I HAVE to live. I literally don't leave the house or speak to anyone. It would be so easy to just let me die but apparently that's not allowed.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Huntfish34, Life is pointless and 7 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Trolls. People are evil little fuckin trolls.

They lie. They lie. And even when you don't believe their lies, they still lie. They lie and convince other people of their lies. Because they want to lie. Because truth is too difficult for anyone to tell. People are selfish.
It's a shame that humans cannot turn to stone in the sunlight like the mythical trolls they've conjured up.
TrollstoStone
In fact, it would be absolutely amusing if humans undergo petrification when exposed to the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious and WrongPlaceWrongTime
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
All I want to do is pull the trigger and blow my head up like a watermelon and not have something go wrong. Is that really so much to ask for? All I want is for someone to be there to make sure I don't screw it up and compound extreme physical suffering on top of the decades of mental suffering I've endured. Apparently that's not something that's allowed, because we're just expected to suffer. I mean really, fuck society. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT! This truely is a nightmare world, if even one being experiences this it qualifies as such.

In a better world, this forum wouldn't exist. Not a single person would feel this way because we would care about each other and provide peace.

Same, Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Mashedout, Bahbah Blacksheep, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, humans are the worst thing to ever happen. Can't wait to get rid of this shit and this pathetic species that makes no sense. Allowing euthanaisa to animals but not to your fellow. maybe because animals don't have to pay taxes. fuck 'em humans.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Huntfish34, DarkRocket and 14 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Here is another reason people, especially in third world hell holes with bat shit religious beliefs like Afghanistan, should stop having children These poor kids are destitute during the winter with a Taliban government. Scary and sad.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: DarkRocket, demuic, LionsTigersAndBears and 6 others
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
Here is another reason people, especially in third world hell holes with bat shit religious beliefs like Afghanistan, should stop having children These poor kids are destitute during the winter with a Taliban government. Scary and sad.

how can they believe in God when they live like this

• Aww..
Reactions: BrainShower, VivantMort, LionsTigersAndBears and 2 others
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
society is a joke but it's not even funny anymore. it's collapsing way to slowly

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Huntfish34, Life is pointless and 10 others
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
Whenever I'm talking to someone new I always ask them this question - "Would you rather witness the dawn of the earth or the final day and the end of times?"

I always smile and tell them that I would like nothing more than to witness the elimination of mankind during my lifetime.

Reactions: BrainShower, Huntfish34, Queen of Chaos and 9 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
It's amoral to force people to continuously exist when they've clearly lost all desire to do so. We live in a shit society where people are hated and oppressed for no good reason. Poverty is everywhere and people take advantage of the underprivileged.

If people don't choose to be born in the first place, why should they be made to live under circumstances they cannot get escape from otherwise?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Huntfish34, Life is pointless and 15 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
The human species is a virus to the planet. As Agent Smith puts it: "Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area."

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Life is pointless, DarkRocket and 10 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Probably exactly because if they didn't believe in God, they couldn't go on living like that. The desire to live comes first. Justifications are made up after the fact.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, DarkRocket and CatLove56
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I used to worry about the future extincion and destruction on humanity, but I really hope that there will be nothing left of humanity soon. Perhaps I have grown more edgy, but I find less and less reasons to have hope.

I however have grown to hate humans less though. Instead I have come to accept that everyone is messed up and selfish in some way. I can't hate humans as much because that's how we are and will always be.

I sound delusional when I say this to anymore irl. They all say that there is some good in the world still, however I beg to disagree. Destruction of the Earth, horrible living conditions, poverty and so much more are all caused by us. Planting more trees or donating doesn't mean shit to me if humans are the reason that it happens in the first place. It's like shooting someone and then bringing them to the hospital and being called a hero. (Not the best analogy but I hope you get the point)

I find some solace that there will be nothing left of us in the next million or so years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Queen of Chaos, Life is pointless and 4 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
We can´t decide for others when the ride ends, but a part of us would love to do it. I hope you realize how selfish that wish is, since most humans and all animals don´t want to perish. It must be the ultimate tyrannical pleasure, impose on everyone else when they are going to die. This has a lot to do with mass shooters if you think about it. The more defenseless and resentful a person feels, the more that person will crave power and control. Ultimate power and control would be to decide when the shit ride ends.

For me, I´d impose a dictatorship instead haha, there might be something to discover about the Universe if we organize instead of ending it all. But I have thought about it as well. This is truly a hellhole, IMO, but I acknowledge it isn´t for most people, at least not enough for them to ctb. Thats quite mystifying, how most people are happy enough to not think about offing themselves, it´s been on my mind since I was a teenager, although I´ve tried to make it go away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Just another reason to do it. Seems everyone in this thread wants me and everyone else dead. Great fuel to pull the trigger for me.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Because only in this way can they make sense of the miserable life they live and continue to live. The geography they live in promises them only pain. How do you keep going if there's no hope? They live in hope of the next life. The places where religions are strongest are the most miserable geographies. Of course this is nonsense. This is a cultural disaster and they can't get over it.

Reactions: DarkRocket, markimobzzdeasui, justsayin and 3 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
The US war pigs brought peace and prosperity. Words can't express how much I hate the former. And I'm an American.

Reactions: justsayin
DarkRocket

DarkRocket

Jan 7, 2022
I sincerely hope someday, a giant asteroid destroys the Earth as well. Animals are being tortured and eaten alive every day by other animals, life on Earth is a tragedy and a mistake in the grand theme of things.

If aliens are real, I hope they see the planet for the disaster it is, and just destroy it, before humans develop the ability to conquer other planets and spread humanity's disgusting and selfish behavior somewhere else.
The US war pigs brought peace and prosperity. Words can't express how much I hate the former. And I'm an American.
As an American, I've decided that voting now is a waste of time. America's government is run by the warmongering oligarchy, just as in ancient Rome. And America will fall hard soon, as ancient Rome did. In much shorter a timespan.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Queen of Chaos, Mashedout and 1 other person