• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
If I mix 23% calcium polysulfide (lime sulphur spray) 1 litre with 10% hydrochloric acid (toliet bowl cleaner), in a bucket in my car, will that work?
Please help!

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
how much would the dimensions of the car be?

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Two or more litters and a stronger acid should work. PLEASE: post warning signs. You do not want to kill or hurt first responders or bystanders.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
This method is very dangerous for others.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
This method is very dangerous for others.

Yes I'm aware and I don't plan doing it around others. I just need to know what to get, how much of it, how to mix it, and go from there.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Yes I'm aware and I don't plan doing it around others. I just need to know what to get, how much of it, how to mix it, and go from there.
Sorry about the short message. It was written on a break at work. Looking back I can see it could have been read as a blanket discouragement and possible judgement.

I respect your choice, but I wanted to make sure the risk was known. I believe the video posted has some info on ingredients also.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Sorry about the short message. It was written on a break at work. Looking back I can see it could have been read as a blanket discouragement and possible judgement.

I respect your choice, but I wanted to make sure the risk was known. I believe the video posted has some info on ingredients also.
Thats okay. Thank you. It's just hard when you're finally wanting to get it done but the process itself is more confusing.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: UnluckyBastard and _AllCatsAreGrey_
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I am a Hydrogen Sulfide survivor. Yes, we exist.

Please don't do this. It's a bad idea for a lot of reasons. For more info, you can search out my other posts. (It's not helpful for me to keep rehashing it.)

You can get really, really hurt and still wake up. Trust me, I know.

• Informative
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be careful with this method. It's extremely lethal and can kill innocent people very quickly.