C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Below 10 for sure.

I'm grateful that I haven't had a psychosis, but I won't be able to manage for much longer.

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and pthnrdnojvsc
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Based just on circumstances, honestly probably 80 or so.

Including my personal feelings and mental health issues, probably 30ish. 20-40 range. Not good enough to be worth it, but not bad enough to kms rn.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
65, I guess. My life has always been okay, never amazing but never horrible. I have parents and grandparents who love me, I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, etc. I've never had much to really complain about.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Realistically, like without exaggeration, like 13-17?
Trying to be logical and include a global perspective.
69. 😏

Unfortunately I'm Asian so anything less than 100 is a complete and absolute failure.
You're asian? I thought you were so white...😂🤦‍♀️

This is apart of what I don't love, you can't tell what region people are at, their age, their race so you can have the slightest image of their cultural background. That's why I put my shit out there so ppl know what to expect, and also because I'm still in search of a partner. I also don't have anything to lose because there's no one who could identify me unless I were doxxed, and even then, what else could be done to me at this point?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
69. 😏

Unfortunately I'm Asian so anything less than 100 is a complete and absolute failure.
Lol 🤣 69. Same. It needs to be perfect for it to be acceptable to me. For me, it's better to never have tried at all than to have tried and failed. I can't stand being average and mediocre. I have to be exceptional

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, JKFleck and Dr Iron Arc
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
it's actually close to 75 or something because my parents are so economically stable and they aren't abusive.
I was bullied in elementary school for autism and that's why I've got bipolar but even with this advantage my life is good right now.
at least I think my life is good because I am hypomanic right now, I would come back to this forum often when I go through depression phase, not active during mania phase.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You're asian? I thought you were so white...😂🤦‍♀️

This is apart of what I don't love, you can't tell what region people are at, their age, their race so you can have the slightest image of their cultural background. That's why I put my shit out there so ppl know what to expect, and also because I'm still in search of a partner. I also don't have anything to lose because there's no one who could identify me unless I were doxxed, and even then, what else could be done to me at this point?
Yeah I'm Asian but to be fair, I'm basically an American with Asian skin. I never even left the country once until I was 18 and I still can't even speak my parents' native language. I didn't even really experience any racism or culture shock either since where I live in California, there's plenty of other Asians of the same type too so that's probably why my life rating is relatively high. 🤔

For me the only reason to even try to hide my identity is because I'm afraid someone I know might find me here and then they'd know about my plans.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
minus infinity, wait uhm.... I mean, 5, unbearable, infinite pain for years

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
I'd say about 80, probably a bit higher.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
it's actually close to 75 or something because my parents are so economically stable and they aren't abusive.
I was bullied in elementary school for autism and that's why I've got bipolar but even with this advantage my life is good right now.
at least I think my life is good because I am hypomanic right now, I would come back to this forum often when I go through depression phase, not active during mania phase.
My former therapist is autistic and bipolar. I liked her quite a bit, and thought she was very relatable and intelligent.
Yeah I'm Asian but to be fair, I'm basically an American with Asian skin. I never even left the country once until I was 18 and I still can't even speak my parents' native language. I didn't even really experience any racism or culture shock either since where I live in California, there's plenty of other Asians of the same type too so that's probably why my life rating is relatively high. 🤔

For me the only reason to even try to hide my identity is because I'm afraid someone I know might find me here and then they'd know about my plans.
Yeah it's not a big deal at all. Any kids that weren't white where I grew up, we didn't think or expect anything different. There was very little differences. My "mexican" friend as a child, while I taught her this cheer-valley-girl two-person clap song, she taught us one which only today do I realize was crazy and racist af! But we didn't know what the hell we were saying or what the true meaning of "grab you by the collar, make you pay a dollar. I don't want to go to Mexico no more, more, more!" was...🙄😬😳🤪

Just, if I was talking to you in person for whatever reason, and I found out you were your username, I'd be like, "Whaaaattt??? Bitch you trippin'!🖐" or something less obvious.

Last edited:
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Physically, I'm at a 95. I have a home, I have a decent job, no physical suffering besides some numb nerve damage and the occasional bruising from work.

Mentally, I'm around a 55. I have episodes of wanting to impulsively CTB but other times where I'm numb. Depression was cured by vitamin D but I just feel like I'm not enjoying life as much as I should, and it drags me back into constantly feeling miserable and overwhelmed at trauma, and it's almost always caused by my intrusive thoughts.

If I was asked this while facing emotional overwhelm, I'll probably answer a 15-20 at most.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have to make a distinction here how I see my personal by myself and how others and the outside world would see it.

I would see myself in a range of about 25-35 - rotting away at home, no chances to really recover from a big big failure in life but still physically and mentally healthy (no severe mental disorders, only depressive episodes sometimes)

Others / outside world would probably rate my life with 70-90.

Overall I would say it's 40-50 avg. Not too bad but not good either but generally relatively "safe".

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
Hard to say. Perhaps something between 25-35 mentally.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I'm gonna give it a 69 because hehehehe funny sex number

• Yay!
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Most of today was a 60 and I maybe fell to ~15 about 15 minutes ago. Most of yesterday and the night before that was at a 10, but before that it was 75-ish.