• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Do I go to a pharmacy & simply ask for one? Or do I need to give any medical letter?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
You can just order it off ebay. It's not a restricted substance in most countries.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, scales and 1 other person
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
You can just order it off ebay. It's not a restricted substance in most countries.
I considered ordering it online but I want it by tomorrow. So I have no choice but to go to pharmacy. I read that it should be 99% pure to work, will it not work if it's under 99%? Also should I consume the whole bottle or would a pill be enough?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
I don't think you can even get it in pill form, or in a pharmacy for that matter. The only medical use I know of for SN is as an antidote to Cyanide poisoning in which case it most likely will be injected because you want it in the bloodstream asap. Also for that scenario you'd want a doctor present.

I recommend you read the entry for SN in the peaceful pill handbook found in the resource thread here on the forum:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales, Sasha and 1 other person
U

undertherainbow

Sep 21, 2018
If you're planning to ctb tomorrow then you should be on an antiemetic regimen.

Yeah no the pharmacy wouldn't be a safe bet....Just go to a hunting/outdoorsy store and pick some up. Also chef supply stores sell it. Just read the ingredients to make sure pure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
If you're planning to ctb tomorrow then you should be on an antiemetic regimen.

Yeah no the pharmacy wouldn't be a safe bet....Just go to a hunting/outdoorsy store and pick some up. Also chef supply stores sell it. Just read the ingredients to make sure pure.
What is an antiemetic regimen? Sorry I'm dumb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales and undertherainbow
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I don't mean any offense by this, but based off this thread I would strongly advice that you take some time to read about this method before taking action. Jumping in to any method without knowing what you're doing makes it likely that you'll survive and instead acquire a new set of problems.

You probably won't be able to get nitrite by tomorrow. It's not a pharmaceutical, and the only physical stores that sell it are butcher shops or any place that would offer supplies for meat curing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, scales and 2 others
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
I don't mean any offense by this, but based off this thread I would strongly advice that you take some time to read about this method before taking action. Jumping in to any method without knowing what you're doing makes it likely that you'll survive and instead acquire a new set of problems.

You probably won't be able to get nitrite by tomorrow. It's not a pharmaceutical, and the only physical stores that sell it are butcher shops or any place that would offer supplies for meat curing.
One last question, Which is best site to get it, EBay or Amazon?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales and undertherainbow
U

undertherainbow

Sep 21, 2018
What is an antiemetic regimen? Sorry I'm dumb.
Antiemetics are medication used to prevent vomiting. Theres great info on setting up a regimen in the SN megathread. I highly recommend reading it. Not taking antiemetics before drinking SN will equal failure.

Reactions: Даун, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha and 1 other person