• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

A little update from personal experience
New.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: dental, seekingrelease22, tiyijinn and 37 others
S

soundwave

Jun 26, 2018
A little update from personal experience
New.jpg
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will be attempting partial for the first time in a few days and this is very useful info.
By the way, did you make that image yourself ?

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Venessolotic, Morpheus and 1 other person
Lolie

Lolie

Jul 24, 2018
I'm bringing this thread up, hope it's okay..
This is my go-to method, I have everything installed and all but when I attempted I couldn't reach unconsciousness.. even when I try to make myself faint by pressuring all the points mentioned I can't seem to get there.
Now I know that if I really wanted I could get there because it's pretty straightforward but ideally I would like to not suffer and so far, pain was all I got. Having part of my weight pulling on my neck was a pretty painful feeling so I tried different positions as to not put as much weight on it (suck as kneeling or sitting down) but obviously it did not work..

I'll try again this weekend.. hope to find the good spot, in the meantime if anyone has any advice I'll take it..

Reactions: nicali845, Orbitc, Whatever♡ and 11 others
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
i can't seem to find the strong pulse. what hand will I use exactly? the right or the left?

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Venessolotic, Whatever♡ and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I have a really hard time believing these two commuted suicide. They had acess to every thing out there. I am not usually in to conspiracy theories but I believe they were murdered and it was covered up, I want to believe that they are just like us and did it(even though I don't wish it on anyone.) but I am not convinced. Any other thoughts out there? Especially Kate spade. She wrote a short lame note to her daughter. She had everything going for her except a divorce. Not a big deal really. I also first heard in main stream news that he was in the house. Then I heard later she was alone. I would like to read other opinions with interest. I would like to understand this!
that was my thought as well kate was worth over 100m dollars and started another brand as well. I mean you could afford to create your own reality. She was married to david spades (the commedian) brother. These rich and famous people are "connected" that is my thought. If you get to uneasy about "secrets" you get bumped off.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Wrennie, kite and 5 others
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Since my last failure my life has gotten even more messed up. I'm going to try this tomorrow. Have it all set up but he says something about a second string to make sure. Does anyone know what this is?

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Whatever♡, thecolourgold and 1 other person
stormy_night

stormy_night

Jul 31, 2018
Guys, MAKE SURE you do NOT get caught. You will be sent to a mental hospital which I ended up at. I spent months there before I could go out. JUST DO IT PROPERLY! DON'T GET CAUGHT!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, seekingrelease22, Venessolotic and 57 others
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
The jap kid was lucky that material didn't pull through plus even that metal pipe was bouncing around yet held. Phew,.

Reactions: Whatever♡, thundersnail, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

The jap kid was lucky that material didn't pull through plus even that metal pipe was bouncing around yet held. Phew,.
Yeah. You need a solid anchor object for hanging and well tied knots.

Reactions: maybepossiblyithink, TimeToBiteTheDust, luneetétoiles and 6 others
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
Guys, MAKE SURE you do NOT get caught. You will be sent to a mental hospital which I ended up at. I spent months there before I could go out. JUST DO IT PROPERLY! DON'T GET CAUGHT!

I spent 4 months in there only got out 13th July!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: seekingrelease22, Hollowillow, allym101 and 5 others
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
I mean do you still want to commit suicide after they traumatized you in that hospital?

Yeah I want to still commit sucide but I need to plan it properly don't want another few months back in there!!!

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, seekingrelease22, allym101 and 9 others
D

Deleted member 847

Yeah I want to still commit sucide but I need to plan it properly don't want another few months back in there!!!
Next time you should do it when you're home alone.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Klee_, Righttodie and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

You can find some info here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rope.1127/

Reactions: grahf, RUPA and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted member 847

refo.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: Jojosowasaki, Righttodie and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals